-Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]

Poll

a

a
27 (45.8%)
a
32 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: -Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]  (Read 45836 times)

Wyoming and Montana's highways are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

Wow! This is incredible. Can't wait to see the finished version.

Arizona and Utah's highways are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

+ we redid the Great Salt Lake because it was too big

Should I build Phoenix?

Should I build Phoenix?
You're probably the best person I know for cities in Arizona, so yeah, whenever my Mini USA is up, feel free to come on over.

Nevada, Oregon, and Washington's highways are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

Should I build Phoenix?
You're probably the best person I know for cities in Arizona, so yeah, whenever my Mini USA is up, feel free to come on over.

holy forget i want to see this happen

i agree, brickitect perfectly captures central arizona (phoenix, scottsdale, glendale, mesa, chandler, etc) in his builds. it's absolutely crazy

Should I build Phoenix?

You'll find it a bit hard if there are highways running through it, make sure to build the same terrain in a dup lot, add highways, THEN build the city. Otherwise you'll screw it up (Like I did with Philadelphia)

All highways are finally complete! View the OP for pictures of California and surrounding states.

Will do either the Amtrak system or Cities and Towns next...

Casper, WY, Cheyenne, WY, Sioux Falls, SD, Rapid City, SD, and Seattle, WA are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

Wyoming is complete!

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 12:31:21 PM by Heitmeyer² »

Casper, WY, Cheyenne, WY, Sioux Falls, SD, Rapid City, SD, and Seattle, WA are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

I used to live in Cheyenne and Sioux Falls yayayayayyayayayatattata

San Francisco, CA (Supertrex: 13975), Pierre, SD, Billings, MT, Helena, MT, Great Falls, MT, Missoula, MT, Philadelphia, PA (City: 33750), Boise & Meridian, Nampa, ID, Pocatello, ID, and Idaho Falls, ID are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

Idaho, South Dakota, and Montana are complete!

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 12:40:52 PM by Heitmeyer² »

i really liked the shrek pit i found on this server

I am Mini, I demand being in the credits for flying around/being pointless.