-Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]

Poll

a

a
27 (45.8%)
a
32 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: -Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]  (Read 46051 times)

Manhattan, KS, Pueblo, CO, Greeley, CO, Omaha, NE, Carson City, NV, and Bismarck, ND are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

I will be hosting a Mini-Empires today from 7:00AM EST to 6:30PM EST!

Has anyone ever saved this within a few months?

Has anyone ever saved this within a few months?
^ very super important please message me or heit if you have

Hello, Forums. Because of a bone-headed mistake on my part, I am asking if anyone has saved my project after the date of September 19th, 2014. If you have, please message me or Kohoutek via Blockland Forums to let us know. This is super important, and we will not be mad in the least if you have saved it. Thanks.

holy stuff, that's a long time
what happened?

After this whole skedaddle, one of my friends showed up with a save from July 6th. The only progress that has been lost are the cities. Could've been a lot worse, but fortunately, my friend saved my project in case this would happen. Don't expect any updates for atleast several days, now that we have to catch up with the cities.

heit is a big dumbass
progress shall continue!!

so heitmeyer's gone into hiding to norway for a few days so that means i'll be hosting and i'll be working on it and stuff

by the way, we've caught up on cities and such and so far bellevue, everett, shoreline, renton, and yakima WA are all new stuff we've done
i'd show you pictures but the colourset slightly forgeted up on my save and only heitmeyer has the cities correctly coloured
i'll show you guys pictures of any new cities though

ayy lmao i'm posting an update here's a bunch of cities yo
all of these were made by me

So much loving Texas lol

vegas is still reserved

Ima attempt to do Phoenix and a few other Arizona cities, like Tuscon, Flagstaff, Sedona, ect.

McAllen, TX, Pharr, TX, Mission, TX, Edinburg, TX, Waterloo, IA, Oshkosh, WI, Appleton, WI, Green Bay, WI, Cedar Rapids, IA, Iowa City, IA, Ames, IA, Bradenton, FL, Sarasota, FL, North Port, FL, Cape Coral, FL, Fort Myers, FL, Palm Coast, FL, Fort Smith, AR, Monroe, LA, Saginaw, MI, Fort Wayne, IN, Evansville, IN, Pine Bluff, AR, Santa Cruz, CA, Vallejo, CA, Napa, CA, San Rafael, CA, Novato, CA, Petaluma, CA, Santa Rosa, CA, Eau Claire, WI, Cedar Rapids, IA, Las Vegas, NV (Enn: 2973), North Las Vegas, NV (Enn: 2973), and Henderson, NV (Enn: 2973) are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

massive update i know ;)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 03:48:19 PM by Heitmeyer² »

Ima attempt to do Phoenix and a few other Arizona cities, like Tuscon, Flagstaff, Sedona, ect.
You better not forget Chandler
I'll beat you

also I love how Las Vegas looks more like New Vegas lol