-Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]

Poll

a

a
27 (45.8%)
a
32 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: -Miniature USA!- [Cities and Towns In Progress]  (Read 45973 times)

Ohio and Pennsylvania's highways are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

New Jersey and New York's highways are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

I nearly forgot about this, don't let this die! ):

I learned something about my state from this lol. Never knew there was a huge body of water in the middle of MA.

Ohio and Pennsylvania's highways are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

I should pay more attention to this thread

woo 95 what

no 95

no highways in phili area?

why

I should pay more attention to this thread

woo 95 what

no 95

no highways in phili area?

why
I-95 goes through Delaware and New Jersey. I don't believe it enters Pennsylvania.

I-95 goes through Delaware and New Jersey. I don't believe it enters Pennsylvania.

It connects directly to my town, like a block away from me.
And I live in Pennsylvania.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.8949184,-75.2707161,11z

It borders alongside NJ right here, but in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia (and Suburbs)

It connects directly to my town, like a block away from me.
And I live in Pennsylvania.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.8949184,-75.2707161,11z

It borders alongside NJ right here, but in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia (and Suburbs)
Ah, I see it now. A bit tricky with I-295 being there. I'll fix it as soon as I can.

New Jersey and New York's highways are now complete. View the OP for pictures.
Cross-Bronx, New Jersey Turnpike, LIE... All known as hell.

Please, find a way to simulate how everyone from New York hates driving through New Jersey.

Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island's highways are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

hey, wasn't the max brick limit increased? does this mean you have room for even more detail? :O

hey, wasn't the max brick limit increased? does this mean you have room for even more detail? :O
Technically, yes.

Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine's highways are now complete. View the OP for pictures.

I love this, it's really detailed.
Tbh i completely forgot about the thing for so long.
Good work so far.

You should add things to each state that are specific to them, like Texas is the state with the most farmland in the USA, so you can add lots of farms to it.