Author Topic: Games you REALLY MISS (AKA Nostalgia: The Thread)  (Read 9437 times)

I miss a game I can't even remember anything about.

I think it was for Xbox, and you went to each level through some neutral zone where there was a bunch of portals that took you there. And it was like a top-down style game.
I remember it being a lot of fun, and I played it with my bro when I was 6 or so, I just wanna find out what it was...

forgetIN
Original smash bros
That stuff was AMAZING
also a link between time, but that might be a little forgetIN OLD forwhen we're talking about. we talkin about like ps1/ps2 era?
a link between time? never heard of it.
link to the past was great though

anyway..
metal arms: glitch in the system was a cool game

Well with the fact Toontown is coming back around...

I miss Pirates of the Caribbean Online. You don't know the feels on 12:00 AM on the final day

ooh actually
i miss neosteam
it was this weird ass RPG but it was SO MUCH FUN and had literally no P2W aspects at all. pure skill and leveling, and it was really easy to level too.

it was shut down in north america so people in europe can still play it though, i kept hoping my parents would make us move to the UK so i could play it
EDIT: i just found out it also got shut down in europe a year before

ooh actually
i miss neosteam
it was this weird ass RPG but it was SO MUCH FUN and had literally no P2W aspects at all. pure skill and leveling, and it was really easy to level too.

it was shut down in north america so people in europe can still play it though, i kept hoping my parents would make us move to the UK so i could play it
Oh. I remember playing that for like 3 days. Basically got to the minimum level for that pvp thing then me and my bro just did that till we quit.

metaplace
atmosphir
gameglobe
age of empires online

destroy all humans was forgetin awesome

also jak and daxter precursor legacy

City of heroes/villains, oh my god that game was my childhood, hands down.

is this game allowed to be in this thread

I miss a game I can't even remember anything about.

I think it was for Xbox, and you went to each level through some neutral zone where there was a bunch of portals that took you there. And it was like a top-down style game.
I remember it being a lot of fun, and I played it with my bro when I was 6 or so, I just wanna find out what it was...
What like some sort of Diablo-Like rpg? If so, I've played such when I was younger.