Author Topic: Games you REALLY MISS (AKA Nostalgia: The Thread)  (Read 9432 times)

Trainz Simulator 2010, used to play it a lot, until something happened and i couldnt play it.

LEGO Universe. A truly amazing game. :,(

LEGO UNIVERSE
the game was amazing and I wish it was still around.
This.
I still have my copy of the game somewhere, it's sad the game shut down.
forget you, LEGO. At least release the source code and stuff so a smart person can host a lego universe server and we can play again.

EDIT: Holy stuff.
You can actually host a Lego Universe server and play the game again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEkMOuZ0-sw
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 09:37:05 AM by Mr Queeba »

What's with all the people "missing" games that are out and still perfectly playable? That's like me missing half life because it's not installed.

I would have liked to have tried tabula rasa, Shame it just shut down completely instead of going f2p.

Also, Emulators.
(Doesn't fix PS1's awful looking 3d, sheesh)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 11:13:13 AM by tails »

What's with all the people "missing" games that are out and still perfectly playable? That's like me missing half life because it's not installed.

People might have lost their copies, or it can't run on their PC anymore...all sorts of things. You can just assume that they can't play the games anymore because they miss them.

I would have liked to have tried tabula rasa, Shame it just shut down completely instead of going f2p.
It actually did go f2p for the last few months of its life.

Also, Emulators.
(Doesn't fix PS1's awful looking 3d, sheesh)
ps1 is a 3D masterpiece.

i miss aggressive inline.

Freedom Fighters
it was a gamecube game. I love that game but no one ever mentions it or talks about it ever.

-snip-
I think my friend still might have that

OT:Nintendogs Dalmatian edition
Sanic Heroes
Sonic Adventure Dx
Sonic 2
Pokemon Ruby
Destroy All Humans!
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
The Simpsons Hit and Run
LEGO Universeminifigures was stuff
A polar bear golf/bowling game
SSBB
gmod before 12
Mario Kart Wii
A lot of Ps2 games
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 02:10:17 PM by randomtroll39 »

I really miss Burnout 3.

I never got to finish it's huge ass "Campaign", and I miss causing those huge ass car wrecks.

kinda surprised toontown hasn't turned up in this thread yet

kinda surprised toontown hasn't turned up in this thread yet

why would anyone miss that sub-standard snot-rocket

it's making a comeback, so i dunno