Author Topic: Games you REALLY MISS (AKA Nostalgia: The Thread)  (Read 9434 times)

Guitar Hero and Rock Band. It's loving impossible to find compatible controllers for the games now, especially for PS3.

Mario Kart Wii. Y Gamespy, Y???

I really miss the tak and the power of juju games, or well, pretty much any of those ps2 games by THQ

and hell, Jak and Dexter was the stuff

and Dark Cloud is my favorite game ever, too bad the third never came out

Mario Kart Wii. Y Gamespy, Y???
What does Gamespy have to do with Nintendo?

I didn't even bother watching Microsoft's E3 conference but holy stuff when I heard they were making a new one. Now I'll have to actually buy an XBONE.

A lot of Ps2 games.

What does Gamespy have to do with Nintendo?

Nintendo used Gamespy for all of their online servers up to the current generation of consoles

When Gamespy stopped their servers a couple of months back it meant the end of all online features for the Wii and original Nintendo DS

Super Smash Brawl Melee

yeah i miss that game too

I miss SSB Melee and vanilla brawl, I kinda modded brawl so much it's not the same anymore.

I can tell you that I don't miss playing brawl.

Project M all the way babee

What was that game on the xbox where you play as a small yellow robot with a group of other robots and you shoot red robots?

if you guess the name of the game you get a funyun

if you guess the name of the game you get a funyun
Micromachines

Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero
Was fun, I still have the disc and everything but not a ps2 or compatible ps3

Need For Speed Underground 2
Same

Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix (god that's a mouthful)
I actually recently bought it as a ps2 classic on ps3 and it just finished downloading it, so... I guess I missed it but now I can play it. Unfortunately for the other two they didn't have them on the PSN store.

I liked street racing games back in the day.