Author Topic: Wanting to try sushi for the first time  (Read 2761 times)

Get your tie stuck in the conveyor belt in Yo Sushi like in Johnny English
HOLLY stuff I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY GUY IN AMERICA WHO HAS SEEN JOHNNY ENGLISH!

anyway i have never had sushi before, but i really want to try it.

Its completely safe.
HOLLY stuff I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY GUY IN AMERICA WHO HAS SEEN JOHNNY ENGLISH!

anyway i have never had sushi before, but i really want to try it.
Everyone has seen Johnny English

Its completely safe.Everyone has seen Johnny English
nobody i know IRL has seen johnny english. and hats a lot of loving people

man this is like the second topic about someone eating sushi for the first time.

does everyone here live under a rock? there are like 7 sushi places where i live and i eat it like 3 times a month. why is it so hard to go to a sushi place and order some and eat it. it normal food its not rocket science.

man this is like the second topic about someone eating sushi for the first time.

does everyone here live under a rock? there are like 7 sushi places where i live and i eat it like 3 times a month. why is it so hard to go to a sushi place and order some and eat it. it normal food its not rocket science.

Well sushi isn't very common where I live. :C

unless you live in the middle of nowhere, it shouldnt be hard to get from a store

hell, i used to live in a small as forget town in indiana and they still had sushi at the supermarket

next time i go to iron chef i will order a side thing of sushi

there's plenty of japanese restaurants in Tennessee that serve sushi. Fuji Steakhouse is one of them.

the only reason meat needed to be cooked is to help avoid bacteria/parasites or whatever.
but this isnt the stone age, we have clean food now. and a restaurant int going to half ass it.

texture and flavor are just fine with seafood being raw. people who eat beef all their life tend to think thats not possible.
bisjac is right, except for pork.

pork should pretty much always be fully cooked. raw beef is mostly safe, but you don't wanna forget around with pork

unless you live in the middle of nowhere, it shouldnt be hard to get from a store

hell, i used to live in a small as forget town in indiana and they still had sushi at the supermarket

I suppose the sushi from Publix is better than nothing.

I suppose the sushi from Publix is better than nothing.
the sushi from publix is good, i've had it before

the sushi from publix is good, i've had it before

Any suggestions? I'll probably buy it myself.

If you like a california roll, I'd recommend trying the dragon roll. it's my favorite sushi roll