Author Topic: Message to Setro  (Read 26167 times)

Setro is justified in wanting to have his picture removed from a video.
Youtube is handicapped though.
QFT
It's OP's fault for slandering setro for something as awful as CP, and not checking his messages about it.
/nosupport

Let's all imagine the furious rage he must be in that this topic was posted.

Even when he's not throwing a tantrum he still manages to embarass himself: Case in point.
lol

I don't even have kik installed anymore friend :)
okay

what im trying to say is that if you dont like someone you shouldnt be giving them your skype steam kik instagram facebook and phone number

he sent me a pic of what looked like a 14 year old girl on her knees crying
wtf

that is some creepy stuff

QFT
It's OP's fault for slandering setro for something as awful as CP, and not checking his messages about it.
/nosupport
yeah well if you didn't read the loving facts it wasn't serious. setro pretty much hides it and by doing this it only proves that it is true. Literally, it was the did you know gaming video and it had setros face for like 5 seconds, big loving whoop
its not like icygamma is trying to take down the video because I mentioned the biography
okay

what im trying to say is that if you dont like someone you shouldnt be giving them your skype steam kik instagram facebook and phone number
I didn't
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:12:06 PM by Nal »

what the hell is setro's problem

he seriously has an undiagnosed mental illness or something

he seriously has an undiagnosed mental illness or something
let's just assume he actually has this from now on, it's really the only explaination

okay

the other solution is not to make enemies

but i do agree with this, why the hell do you guys add people like keith (just as an example) on skype when you clearly don't like him and like every interaction you have with him ends up being used against you in a drama at a later point in time

Sorry, but his decision is justified. I wouldn't want you guys to post a picture of me either.

He should have asked you about it first though.

Setro is 13 according to his profile.
I don't see anything wrong with liking girls your own age.

I'll rehost it as unlisted and then if it gets removed again make it public if you want Freek

Sorry, but his decision is justified. I wouldn't want you guys to post a picture of me either.

He should have asked you about it first though.
okay then why is there a video of your face on your channel

on my comment saying about the jailbait, I'm not 100% sure that was the exact message, I cant find it on kik and I tried re-installing it to find it, but yeah i can't

okay then why is there a video of your face on your channel
oh stuff

Because I put it there.

Wait is that channel still even there?

So first it was Natalia Polonskaya, and now it's CP? Sad what this community is coming to...