Author Topic: Message to Setro  (Read 26158 times)

Because I put it there.

Wait is that channel still even there?
I don't remember actually, I remember seeing it like years ago

« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:19:51 PM by Kevso11 »

upload it to dailymotion and post it in the OP

its not like icygamma is trying to take down the video because I mentioned the biography I didn't
topkek
Also send this message to setro directly? Its not that hard, but I guess you like starting up stuffstorms and rallying the forums up against setro.

Its not that hard, but I guess you like starting up stuffstorms and rallying the forums up against setro.
setro brings it upon himself

I don't remember actually, I remember seeing it like years ago
The point is that if someone took that and put it in a random video on a completely unrelated channel, I would complain. If it came to it, I would try to have it taken down.

i try so hard to put up with setro.

can't even try anymore
i give up

The point is that if someone took that and put it in a random video on a completely unrelated channel, I would complain. If it came to it, I would try to have it taken down.
yes but setro posts pictures of himself all the time

So first it was Natalia Polonskaya, and now it's CP? Sad what this community is coming to...
pageloss

WAIT HIS NAME IS NERD?
HE SENT ME SOMETHING ON IT SAYING "DUDE DO YOU HAVE JAILBAIT"
setro is loving finished

setro is loving finished
on my comment saying about the jailbait, I'm not 100% sure that was the exact message, I cant find it on kik and I tried re-installing it to find it, but yeah i can't

pageloss
who?

WAIT HIS NAME IS NERD?
HE SENT ME SOMETHING ON IT SAYING "DUDE DO YOU HAVE JAILBAIT"
wait what
are you serious

yes but setro posts pictures of himself all the time
I don't think you get the point. If I post a picture of myself here, I don't want people to take it and put it in a video.

And the CP stuff was uncalled for.

wait what
are you serious

I don't think you get the point. If I post a picture of myself here, I don't want people to take it and put it in a video.

And the CP stuff was uncalled for.

I remember it more being of "Dude you have jailbait on 14 year olds" What is he trying to do, ask for some? is he trying to imply that I have some because I don't. That's loving disgusting