Message to Setro

Author Topic: Message to Setro  (Read 26164 times)

This whole situation is just full of gut-busting hilarity.

gg setro

A child with anger management problems. gg setro for entertaining us with your idiocy.

I remember it more being of "Dude you have jailbait on 14 year olds" What is he trying to do, ask for some? is he trying to imply that I have some because I don't. That's loving disgusting
Lol, if he was implying that, it's pretty funny that you just got it now.

Lol, if he was implying that, it's pretty funny that you just got it now.
dude, it was months ago and I cant find it on kik, because it was a friend request and I denied it

dude, it was months ago and I cant find it on kik, because it was a friend request and I denied it
If it was a friend request and he didn't use his real username, then he was probably joking.

Think about it. Isn't he much more likely to send a joke fr than he is to actually ask for CP?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 07:33:55 PM by blueblur121 »

I remember it more being of "Dude you have jailbait on 14 year olds" What is he trying to do, ask for some? is he trying to imply that I have some because I don't. That's loving disgusting
it obviously was a request lol

If it was a friend request and he didn't use his real username, then he was probably joking.
theres still proof though posted from other users. Someone said it was nerd and the name on the kik was nerd
it obviously was a request lol
thats what I think

when will setro be permanently removed from this forum?

Guys. He was using a alternate name and messaging a bunch of BL users. He was probably having one of his Setro moments. Not actually asking for CP.

when will setro be permanently removed from this forum?

Not soon enough.

Looks like olé lancey boy doesn't have a sense of humor

I wonder how can someone look mature but not be?

i look really immature and i am pretty mature (in the right situations)