Author Topic: Message to Setro  (Read 26424 times)

Didn't notice thisSounds very suspicious if you ask me.
If you bothered to check his profile he registered in December of 2013
I seriously, seriously doubt hes a setro alt.

Please, at least hes contributing something someone has not been brave enough to make one.
please im crying of laughter it hurts stop please

(Small Off-Topic: I wish to inform everybody that I am not an Alternative Account of the user dubbed as 'Setro', I live in the Balkans, although I do not wish to disclose my current location.)

I presume everybody would tell me that Setro's actions are more than unforgiveable, but certain people will go out of their way and make a big case out of it.

People refuse to do the simple task of Reporting this User for breaking certain Rules of this community or actual Laws and be done with it, instead they make un-necessary step of trying to humiliate this certain User even though a single or a multitude of Reports would have successfully completed this task themselves, and therefore the Public-Humiliation would clearly be un-called for.

Other Users would clearly understand to steer away from Setro due to his known past of causing Mischief and continiously stirring up the Hornet's Nest non-stop, as mentioned earlier this makes it so Public-Humiliation is un-neccessary and completely worthless when Setro is already known for being a huge Troublemaker.

it's 1:48 pm

I don't see the issue tbh. Yeah it was an ego bump. The post itself really shouldn't be that big a deal, I just wanted to see if anyone would make the other gifs since people were posting the gifs from the thread.
The bump was bad though. I'm not even sure how I got to the topic last night, all I remember is playing minecraft until 4am.

Zhar, just stop lol. You won't convince anyone here to stop being mean to Setro. It's a grudge-match. You're trying to talk sense into a forum. Save your effort for something more important.

all I remember is playing minecraft until 4am.

your one of them

God setro. Seriously...

It's a grudge-match. You're trying to talk sense into a forum. Save your effort for something more important.

note: adinx is above the intellectual level of this forum, because he made gifs and a how-to

(Small Off-Topic: I wish to inform everybody that I am not an Alternative Account of the user dubbed as 'Setro', I live in the Balkans, although I do not wish to disclose my current location.)

If you bothered to check his profile he registered in December of 2013
I seriously, seriously doubt hes a setro alt.
If it was registered in 2013 why has it been completely inactive until March this year?

It reeks of alt.

If it was registered in 2013 why has it been completely inactive until March this year?

It reeks of alt.

I registered in 2010, made one post in 2011. Made like 3 posts in 2012. A few in 2013. And now in 2014 I'm finally active on the forums. Tell me, do I reek of alt as well?

note: adinx is above the intellectual level of this forum, because he made gifs and a how-to

At least he's above you.

I registered in 2010, made one post in 2011. Made like 3 posts in 2012. A few in 2013. And now in 2014 I'm finally active on the forums. Tell me, do I reek of alt as well?
completely

It reeks of alt.
You could have registered the forum account months ago without a key entered in.

You could have registered the forum account months ago without a key entered in.
But why would you?

But why would you?
Reserve the name? Just in case I guess... Who ever knows what setro is going to do?