Worst Servers in Blockland

Author Topic: Worst Servers in Blockland  (Read 9972 times)

Anything that Crown guy hosts, it's all garbage.
yeah i know his servers are horrible

Every server by tezuni no seriously his server's are horrific

RP's of any kind: Pretend to play a game, in a game!
Knife TDM/DM servers
Jail Escape servers
Trench Servers
Mini anything
Servers trying it's hardest to be a different game: You can usually tell by server name. (Grand theft Block/BlackOpsWhateverXoXo--)
Anything that uses Afghan.
All servers that include "Free Admin" or "Add-Ons" in the title

also servers that includes so many add-ons and not use many of them. if i have to sit through more than half a minute of loading, ill just leave your server

Any servers hosted by a Blockhead(insert id here)
i've seen 100k blockheads host better servers than some of the stuff with the most players online

tezunis's slope tdm is okay, not the best. jail rp is horrendous though.

Couldn't agree more.

tezunis's slope tdm is okay, not the best. jail rp is horrendous though.
Ugh Jail RP is easily the worst.  I hate how it's the standard for Jail RP's. Tons of people have used that same map and everything in other jail RP's.  It has tons of terrible and unnecessary weapons and mods, the build is absolutely disgusting to look at (and isn't even accurate to a regular prison), and it is terribly moderated.  Tons of power-hungry admins who ban for no reason or play favorites and let veteran members troll and disrupt the game.  Just awful...

What are you talking about??

I had a great time on Blockhead120152's freebuild free admin (add-ons)

Anything that uses Afghan.
wtf no, afghan is a good dm map.

Ugh Jail RP is easily the worst.  I hate how it's the standard for Jail RP's. Tons of people have used that same map and everything in other jail RP's.  It has tons of terrible and unnecessary weapons and mods, the build is absolutely disgusting to look at (and isn't even accurate to a regular prison), and it is terribly moderated.  Tons of power-hungry admins who ban for no reason or play favorites and let veteran members troll and disrupt the game.  Just awful...

Tezuni recently had an admin overhaul actually. Several (including SAs) got demoted/banned.

Every server by tezuni no seriously his server's are horrific
They usually are kind of fun but the admins ruin them in pretty much any way they can.