Worst Servers in Blockland

Author Topic: Worst Servers in Blockland  (Read 9958 times)

for deathmatches it's always anything running the cunting BF3 or Modern Weapons pack.

Don't forget Sonic Fetus love Family RPs.

Usually just any server that isn't well maintained or planned out. I only join a couple servers though (Tezuni's and Zapk's right now, plus anything where I'm helping friends), so I'm never around them to make judgements.

The ping is usually 300 and it varies from 100 ms. to 600 ms., and 10% of the time, it has a 200 ms. lag spike every 4 seconds.
speaking of ping
I don't host for a reason i have 700/1000

anything by jakob
his mini empires was actually pretty neat

Furry love RP's

what the forget these were the best2

his mini empires was actually pretty neat

ugh, don't even make me remember that

All of Tezuni's servers are awful, but somehow, all of them are easily the most popular servers.

so idk how that happened.

All of Tezuni's servers are awful, but somehow, all of them are easily the most popular servers.

so idk how that happened.

Sheeple/Judging a servers gameplay by playercount

for deathmatches it's always anything running the cunting BF3 or Modern Weapons pack.

I went Server Surfing and went to most family RPs,I can't say no good because its what your gonna expect.

School RPs have the best RPers sometimes,but one just made me leave. "He farts and the whole world can smell it"

I just forgetin' left.

Worst servers?
1. Tezunis due to a stupid 61 day ban a month ago.
2. All mafia madness servers except caviks.
3. Family RPs
4. Jacobs servers.
Basically in my opinion, servers I would NEVER go to.

P.S: If you see me on prison escape, then thats the only Tezuni server I will allow.

Anything that Crown guy hosts, it's all garbage.