Worst Servers in Blockland

Author Topic: Worst Servers in Blockland  (Read 9965 times)

almost all grapple-knife servers. The grapple kinda ruins it for me.
wait how would that work and why almost all
as a grapple-knife server a grapple gun is completely necessary, but you don't like the grapple
so wouldn't that make them all or

What I've been saying since the beginning about the grapple rope in knife servers:

The butterfly knife is not a hit scanning weapon, it is projectile based. This means velocity affects aim and overall successful hits. Coupled with the grapple ropes jumpy as hell velocity spasms and how it removes the hazard of falling from the map it effectively breaks both sides of gameplay seeing as how you often move faster than the projectile the butterfly knife emits.

It is fully possible to stab yourself moving fast enough to the north east of your player.

I actually really like Tezuni's jail escape

its arcade-y which is what it should of been in the first place. I remember all the previous ones would last upwards of 20 mins and all the stuff would be incredibly difficult to get for prisoners without just getting stalked. Also, a non-handicapped freekill system was implemented. Only complaint is the bullstuff bonuses that "sponsors" and "VIP"'s get.

wait how would that work and why almost all
as a grapple-knife server a grapple gun is completely necessary, but you don't like the grapple
so wouldn't that make them all or

The problem is how servers execute it, a grapple hook and just a bunch of floating squares is a no,

but then again, this is all opinions anyway.

In my opinion, a server that executed a grapple knife style well was (forgot the name) where s/he made the map heavily terrain based where using a grappling hook to get to a new area was essential, where as when your in a floaty square based grapple hook, you only use it when you fall off or to get a speed boost from what I've seen.

any rp
When joining an RP, follow these steps:
1. Check the host's BLID. Anything above 100,000 and you should probably leave.

2. Make sure there are mods. If you have something to download, good. If not, ask. If there are no mods, you should probably leave.

3. Make sure there is a mini game. Wait until you spawn or ask. If not, you should probably leave to avoid tons of god-modding and all that stuff. If there is one, ask about how free killers are dealt with.

4. Find out if the minigame is slayer. If not, judge them.

5. Play for five minutes and then leave when it sucks.

6. Never join an RP again. If you want to play one, host one.

Anything that Crown guy hosts, it's all garbage.
you should seriously host your prision escape again.
we need a good prision escape on the list.

George's Snowboarding

Even though it is in BETA they couldn't make it much better...

About %90 impossible to ride to snowboard itself because of its bad physics.

DO NOT JOIN IT, IT MAKES YOU GO INSANE!

Even though people said they liked it, I still feel mine is bad.

When joining an RP, follow these steps:
1. Check the host's BLID. Anything above 100,000 and you should probably leave. No

2. Make sure there are mods. If you have something to download, good. If not, ask. If there are no mods, you should probably leave. No

3. Make sure there is a mini game. Wait until you spawn or ask. If not, you should probably leave to avoid tons of god-modding and all that stuff. If there is one, ask about how free killers are dealt with. Agreeable

4. Find out if the minigame is slayer. If not, judge them.  You're a handicap

5. Play for five minutes and then leave when it sucks. Obvious

6. Never join an RP again. If you want to play one, host one. You're still a handicap

Because all RP's have to revolve around the fact that you can be killed right? Because it's not possible to role-play using a build and normal chat?

The way to figure out if the server is right is usually just by looking at what the host is saying. It should be obvious if its going to be allright or not

any server by the 4 year old dumbass "Awesome boy"

he made an ugly house and he only has one addon

he can't spell or event either
he has no idea how to paint correctly and hasn't even played the tutorial yet

he banned me at his server when I was afk
I made a nice house that I was going to add a second story to
went afk, banned for something like "destroyed your house noob u suk"
wow what a handicap
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 01:58:46 PM by Sideswipe »

RP servers
Free admin servers
Any server with Zedrow as an admin
Servers that use default builds

2. All mafia madness servers except caviks.
LOL Caviks is the worst MM server out there