Desktop Megathread 3

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Desktop Megathread 3  (Read 270752 times)

why
whenever i have to open large files it just stuffs the bed and then i have to use something else

It handles large files a lot better now. Overall performance still isn't really that great, but its customizability, extensibility and the number and usefulness of plugins available are fantastic.

hi i'm back after a million weeks and probably will be gone for another
icons are RETRO, widget is zooper + aura

also i fixed a ton of broken stuff in the op so it should be more presentable, if i'm not lazy and decide to do it i'll reformat it

It handles large files a lot better now. Overall performance still isn't really that great, but its customizability, extensibility and the number and usefulness of plugins available are fantastic.

it's nice to use imo but I don't like how linking it to the system path in windows is the definition of hell

so that's why I use ubuntu

it's nice to use imo but I don't like how linking it to the system path in windows is the definition of hell

so that's why I use ubuntu
Uh... what do you mean? For me, it automatically added itself to my PATH, and I can easily use atom and apm from the command line with little to no manual effort on my part. Along with that, Windows 10 makes adding new path variables super nice and convenient.

just for that you're gonna derank to GN2

elo knows.

Decided to get rid of the old boring grey background and decided to get 2 colors this time (And every color inbetween them)

just for that you're gonna derank to GN2

elo knows.
i changed it to a gn2 wallpaper a while ago and i ranked up on the first game i played with it

on a single monitor setup I don't really understand why people put all of those things on their desktop
maybe the little meters in the bottom right, because it could be easier to stick your mouse in the bottom right corner for a sec than open task manager or explorer
but the time.... dog, it is literally sitting right on top of the task bar clock......
ans the visualizer I REALLY don't understand because do you ever listen to music while just staring at your empty desktop

but if you have a second monitor, and that's where the stuff is, I can understand. the only reason I even have rainmeter in the first place was so that I could put a clock on the second screen, that I will see even when playing a fullscreen game on the primary monitor

Have you ever wanted to be blind?
Cuz I du.

Might remove the hills though, I don't know if I did a good decision with them.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 10:05:26 AM by LeetZero »

Uh... what do you mean? For me, it automatically added itself to my PATH, and I can easily use atom and apm from the command line with little to no manual effort on my part. Along with that, Windows 10 makes adding new path variables super nice and convenient.

When I used it last year I had to add my own registry key for a context menu option. Other than that I liked it.

on a single monitor setup I don't really understand why people put all of those things on their desktop
maybe the little meters in the bottom right, because it could be easier to stick your mouse in the bottom right corner for a sec than open task manager or explorer
but the time.... dog, it is literally sitting right on top of the task bar clock......
ans the visualizer I REALLY don't understand because do you ever listen to music while just staring at your empty desktop

but if you have a second monitor, and that's where the stuff is, I can understand. the only reason I even have rainmeter in the first place was so that I could put a clock on the second screen, that I will see even when playing a fullscreen game on the primary monitor

aesthetics