I have a french speaking assessment in an hour. (blogland)

Author Topic: I have a french speaking assessment in an hour. (blogland)  (Read 1687 times)

And I can only remember 2/6 paragraphs and my hidden question. Its not the end of the world as its probably not going to be submitted but holy forget im nervous.

I had to do a french speaking assessment last year.

I failed.

Good Luck.

some keywords
baguette, eiffel tower, croissant, HON HON HON

in all seriousness, good luck
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 08:36:10 AM by Kohoutek »

As long as you sound like a smug cunt you're getting an A++

good luck man I loving hated that thing

some keywords
baguette, eiffel tower, croissant
You forgot HONHONHON

speaking assessments are the worst. I have one for japanese next term

I said 2 words and blanked.
But then i managed to say at least something for each question, whih my teacher was pleased with.

>french

lel
it's a stupid language imo, no idea why anyone would voluntarily want to learn it. i had to follow a mandatory french class up until my third year and then i dropped it along with german.

Put all of prep in word and make it tiny as stuff but still readable. Now print it out and put it on the inside of a water bottle's label, not inside the bottle but hidden in the label facing the inside of the bottle. Now say that you're really nervous and need water when you're about to speak. Simply glance inside your bottle now and then to get the next line of your prep. Now you have successfully cheated and you are on your way to failure, good luck.

Edit:
I said 2 words and blanked.
But then i managed to say at least something for each question, whih my teacher was pleased with.
2 words? well stuff.

the french language gives off the distinct sound of a dying person with severe throat cancer and a sinus infection

some keywords
baguette, eiffel tower, croissant, HON HON HON

in all seriousness, good luck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWjOy7UZeyo#t=104

I had to do a french speaking assessment last year.

I failed.

Good Luck.
Wee flipper

no idea why anyone would voluntarily want to learn it.