I have a french speaking assessment in an hour. (blogland)

Author Topic: I have a french speaking assessment in an hour. (blogland)  (Read 1686 times)

the only language class my school offers is spanish and from what i hear, they don't even do anything in there

My school offers French, German and Spanish. I'm taking German and I quite like it. I wish we had something closer to what I know already (like Italian) though.

>french

lel
it's a stupid language imo, no idea why anyone would voluntarily want to learn it. i had to follow a mandatory french class up until my third year and then i dropped it along with german.
woa we got an economist over here

french is easy when you learn enough

this doesn't make any sense in this situation lol

I see you haven't heard that speaking french is considered a sign of a gentleman

some keywords
baguette, eiffel tower, croissant, HON HON HON

in all seriousness, good luck
what about crouton

Il faut pas que tu oublie l'accent sur les a.

the only language class my school offers is spanish and from what i hear, they don't even do anything in there
This is mostly true wherever you go. I had the same spanish teacher two years in a row and she was infamous for being the worst teacher in the school. Tons of bad stuff goes unnoticed or unpunished in her class, and she wasn't very good at teaching either. There were a bunch of jocks who sat in the back both years who would play those stupid high-pitched grenade explosion noises on their iphones along with cat meowing soundboards.