Author Topic: MetalZero - Make idiotic dramas and is just handicapped  (Read 2147 times)

MetalZero
Posts: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=137318;sa=showPosts

All he does is make idiotic dramas and has a strange alter-ego. I felt a drama was needed.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=261692.msg7661434#msg7661434

Nizza you've been going at this for half a month now...
Everytime I go to a server and your in it you would post a link to the a topic that I have made or had
From pages ago that shouldn't even be on the front.
You keep saying that your name is Coki Goki Boki Aoki And people with Oki in there names for some reason
Claim for me to be DDosing.
Aoki even said infront of everyone on his/her server that anyone with " Oki " in their name is allowed to abuse.
Which ansewers the question why you make ban threats when I help people on his server.

He can't except basic criticism, he always acts like an idiot.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=261188.0

there he talks in size 15 although from his experience here he obviously knows that it's inappropriate.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=261617.msg7657619#msg7657619

here he makes a stupid topic about his birthday.
not much else to say

more quotes to be later.
all in all this guy's an idiot. let's hope he doesn't commit forum Self Delete after he sees this thread

Markey you make a good point but you also do idiotic things and then saying you're "joking".

It all cancels out so /nosupport

Markey you make a good point but you also do idiotic things and then saying you're "joking".

It all cancels out so /nosupport
are you seriously not supporting only because it's markey who decided that something needed to be done

are you seriously not supporting only because it's markey who decided that something needed to be done
I only did not support because it was hypocritical of him deciding to drama someone when he is a little weird himself. He does make a good point about MetalZero but, again, it was hypocritical of him making the topic. Basically I'm just 50/50 about this drama.

I only did not support because it was hypocritical of him deciding to drama someone when he is a little weird himself. He does make a good point about MetalZero but, again, it was hypocritical of him making the topic. Basically I'm just 50/50 about this drama.
so you're saying if someone else made the drama you would fullsupport it
because if that's true then you're handicapped, because it doesn't really matter that it was Markey who made the drama, this still needed to be put out here regardless of who put it out. You can't just say something that would otherwise be true is invalid because the person who makes the point isn't someone you like/does something you don't like.

because if that's true then you're handicapped, because it doesn't really matter that it was Markey who made the drama, this still needed to be put out here regardless of who put it out. You can't just say something that would otherwise be true is invalid because the person who makes the point isn't someone you like/does something you don't like.
Okay then, in that I would support.

markey gave me a wedgie in middle school :**( no support

markey gave me a wedgie in middle school :**( no support
i dont think he even is in middle school yet lol

anyways yeah, the guy seems kinda dumb so /support

Definately tired of the random dramas, he needs to stop, or atleast change his approach.

/support

Honestly, a lot of dramas nowadays are kinda handicapped.
25% are useless
25% have no proof or evidence
30% are just people holding grudge matches
20% are actually useful

the title is ALMOST always "_______ is a stupid loving cunt idiot whore for (reason)"
the maturity of drama is staggering (sarcasm). What I tend to notice is that people who immediately make a drama while still pissed off, tend to lose a huge amount of support because of how bigoted they act.  Drama really has been stuff lately. For like about a year. It's kind of embarrassing seeing a drama titled "Refticus - autism spamming." What is the purpose of that title? If you just said he was spamming we would still get the point, it's like you're trying to get even by adding the word autism.

Please for the love of all things good, people, have a LITTLE more maturity when making a drama. It's the easiest sub-forum to get banned from, so treat it as such. If you're gonna drama someone, be more mature enough not to throw names around, especially not AFTER the fact.

He has been making plenty of useless posts. I support.

Honestly, a lot of dramas nowadays are kinda handicapped.
25% are useless
25% have no proof or evidence
30% are just people holding grudge matches
20% are actually useful

the title is ALMOST always "_______ is a stupid loving cunt idiot whore for (reason)"
the maturity of drama is staggering (sarcasm). What I tend to notice is that people who immediately make a drama while still pissed off, tend to lose a huge amount of support because of how bigoted they act.  Drama really has been stuff lately. For like about a year. It's kind of embarrassing seeing a drama titled "Refticus - autism spamming." What is the purpose of that title? If you just said he was spamming we would still get the point, it's like you're trying to get even by adding the word autism.

Please for the love of all things good, people, have a LITTLE more maturity when making a drama. It's the easiest sub-forum to get banned from, so treat it as such. If you're gonna drama someone, be more mature enough not to throw names around, especially not AFTER the fact.
sigging

ive made some dramas and people haven't supported because of who I am
so this
/support

sigging
judging by your profile, no you're not
glad you concur however