What are your best memories of Blockland?

Author Topic: What are your best memories of Blockland?  (Read 5416 times)

Back before lighting/shaders, I hosted a Flood Rp for a while on an island map with buildings and houses varying in height. I remember rping with everyone and the water slowly rising being the most hectic and fun experience on Blockland. God, I love this game.

Wizzards Dogfight will always be my favorite server even though i was never very good at flying planes at all

Any server that involves loving around with enough people who know how to have fun, of course.

But my favourite was probably taking out a duck player with a team of 6 or so chickens, making him Self Delete by encasing his body with ours.

This was the gay chicken of the group

i should totally remake it out of bricks. see how it compares to the old slopes (probably poorly). i'd just need a lot of people to do the modter though
It would be like a Blockland 2012 reunion

i should totally remake it out of bricks. see how it compares to the old slopes (probably poorly). i'd just need a lot of people to do the modter though
oh my gosh please do

That would be absolutely amazing.

oh my gosh please do

That would be absolutely amazing.

people are building now more than ever, i dont know what your talking about
with the removal of maps people have really had to start working

Look at the server roster.
It's fun..

when maps were around...

The times when I had decent RPs with other people

Count's Knife TDM, SkYlAr's freebuild, ChocoboPah's server for riding the scooter on (Lt. Portal Freak or something was there too), Placid's challenge maps, Meekl and all the awesome bullstuff that happened every time i joined there (that guy was my idol for a year), Dy'mar and all those amazing space ships that were always there, god damn.
Sky is TheBlackParrot though.

am I the only one here who remembers kinex's block city

Red_Guy's Unlimited Mining. I'm working on my own mining mod, though.
am I the only one here who remembers kinex's block city
I remember it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 05:37:20 PM by Axo-Tak »

I remember it.

what happened to it

actually what happened to Scattered Space itself?

Are they still around?

what happened to it

actually what happened to Scattered Space itself?

Are they still around?
The ScatteredSpace forums have been around for a while iirc but they are probably dead now.

sgt. gary's & red_guy's city rpg