24 (51.1%)
Yes
11 (23.4%)
Yes
7 (14.9%)
Yes
5 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: TANK MEGATHREAD  (Read 23069 times)

also gloriana is best school

no

Pravda is

russia stronk

Russians like to think they make the best tanks
they don't

i was always a big fan of the mammoth tank from the C&C games

>not posting the original soviet mammoth

Russians like to think they make the best tanks
they don't
Lets be honest Germans and Soviets make better tanks than other countries

you know, the one that doesn't put stabilizers on their tanks

or good armor

but they are good at running away

okay, but imo Brits and Americans make the best tanks.

-AV14 front
-easily able to swap out different weapons
-can run on loving wood
who gives a stuff about effectiveness this thing is a loving logistical breeze

>the turret doesn't even have enough space to load the shell without turning the gun all the way up
>the standard gun is a piss-poor low velocity 120 smooth bore cannon
>the only reason it's so effective it because contrary to popular belief everything in 40k is stuff

>the turret doesn't even have enough space to load the shell without turning the gun all the way up
>autisming this hard
What a surprise, a fictional design isn't practically feasible. I guess next you're going to rant about how the CnC 3 mammoth has no barrel depression, or that lasers aren't real.

>the standard gun is a piss-poor low velocity 120 smooth bore cannon
>listening to any of the numbers GW gives out about weaponry
One look at it can tell you that it's not 120mm.

T-35
Russian
WWII
don't forget the paper loving thin armor

>autisming this hard
What a surprise, a fictional design isn't practically feasible. I guess next you're going to rant about how the CnC 3 mammoth has no barrel depression, or that lasers aren't real.
>listening to any of the numbers GW gives out about weaponry
One look at it can tell you that it's not 120mm.
>calling it a logistical breeze when there's no indication is because it's fictional and apparently we shouldn't listen to anything gw says

also you'd be surprised how large a 120 mm barrel is

>calling it a logistical breeze when there's no indication is because it's fictional and apparently we shouldn't listen to anything gw says
Giving an outline of a vehicle or weapon's capabilities is not the same as giving actual numbers, especially when the numbers are totally contradictory. These are the same dipstuffs that said that the land raider has something like 300mm of armor, even though that is completely and totally contradicted by just about everything.

also you'd be surprised how large a 120 mm barrel is
An M1 abrams has a 120mm gun.

Compare the size of the people in the top hatches to the barrel diameter. You could stick your head down a Lemon Bus gun. Not so with the Abrams. It's obviously larger than 120mm.

don't forget the paper loving thin armor
Do we talk about ferrari for how fuel efficient they are? No, we don't, we talk about them because they're cool stuff to look at and they make the ladies drip with desire
brother I ain't here for the armor, I'm here cause that stuff has like 8 guns on it