Poll

THE NEXT BROCKRAND BASH IS:

Continuation of Electrk's "Dark Lord Hodot" series
35 (50%)
BROCKRAND: The Movie (in comic form)
35 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: BROCKRAND COMICS: MERR CHRIMBUS  (Read 509002 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=140720.32235
From this page onward. Basically Lalam gave him some criticism on how to improve his drawings, and spidey responded in such a way so that you'd think there was no possible way to change it (almost as though he didn't make it and its quality was beyond his control). He gets defensive as stuff, people find more drawings of his in massively different styles, he tries to pass a pencil drawing as a flash drawing, Badspot bans him for the nth time.
rofl when badspot posted his alts, his "Ms. Terra" account's sig says he was leaving
biggest lie ever

rofl when badspot posted his alts, his "Ms. Terra" account's sig says he was leaving
biggest lie ever

Ms. Terra was watt-son, not lalam???

So when Badspot takes off his visor-things anyone who makes eye contact gets banned?

Cool

I want to make one about taboo's temper tantrum but it probably won't be good.

So when Badspot takes off his visor-things anyone who makes eye contact gets banned?

Cool

He's like Cyclops; if he takes off his visor he has to keep his eyes closed or else anyone within his line of sight will get banned

Badspot is a distant descendent of Medusa

He's like Cyclops; if he takes off his visor he has to keep his eyes closed or else anyone within his line of sight will get banned

i'm lazy and did this in like fifteen minutes. someone else can feel free to take a crack at it if they want.

also, imgur wants to save everything as jpg now, so forget them.

[img0]http://s27.postimg.org/c2vnpgvtt/badclops.png[/img]
i'm lazy and did this in like fifteen minutes. someone else can feel free to take a crack at it if they want.

also, imgur wants to save everything as jpg now, so forget them.

your image is brok

I want to make one about taboo's temper tantrum but it probably won't be good.
Do it.  But specify which one
EDIT: If you want to make a comic about Tabok being ban on sight, nab the chance while you still can!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 12:08:47 PM by Space1255 »

11/10
Taboo is finally banned from the special interest dungeon that is Badapot's ban whip (referencing a comic about NotTabbo getting banned multiple times)

jfc kohou
you make the best comics