Poll

THE NEXT BROCKRAND BASH IS:

Continuation of Electrk's "Dark Lord Hodot" series
35 (50%)
BROCKRAND: The Movie (in comic form)
35 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: BROCKRAND COMICS: MERR CHRIMBUS  (Read 513687 times)

He found where Badspot hid the bedroom. That's where he is right now.

In other words we will never find him.

He found where Badspot hid the bedroom. That's where he is right now.

In other words we will never find him.
I bet he's inside the mattress too.
That's the best bit.

I bet he's inside the mattress too.
That's the best bit.
Maybe he's in the very bottom drawer of the dresser, I didn't even find that until the stacticmaps bedroom was a thing

Maybe he's in the very bottom drawer of the dresser, I didn't even find that until the stacticmaps bedroom was a thing

He's in the wall behind the poster

Mane he's in the wall behind the dresser.

He's in the pipage area under the house

He may be looking through the window

Holy stuff.

Sometimes I ask the question: why have I spent 8+ years in this community?

I mean, I love you guys, Blockland is one of those things I'll probably continue to play and support until it finally keels over and becomes share-ware, but we as a forum have some of the dumbest squabbles.

You know what? It's a lot like the high school community I was told about in the movies (cliques, etc) but then never actually experienced in high school, and now here it is in a virtual simulation.

I'm almost as much intrigued as I am concerned.

well we are dealing with mostly middle/high school kids so it'd make sense that it'd be like a virtual high school

it is pretty funny how accurately that describes it though
a virtual high school with all the clichés

regarding the squabbles bit: everyone bickers. It's just how we are. It's just that some people like arguing more than others or don't know when to back down and leave it alone.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 12:45:35 PM by Electrk. »

regarding the squabbles bit: everyone bickers. It's just how we are. It's just that some people like arguing more than others or don't know when to back down and leave it alone.
I don't bicker, you little stuff! How loving dare you suggest that, what the forget is wrong with you, why don't you go abort yourself, you loving prick turd roostersucker!!

every time someone is actually wrong and i try to tell them the issue everyones like OH HERE COMES stuffLORD AGAIN ARGUING ALL THE TIME