Poll

THE NEXT BROCKRAND BASH IS:

Continuation of Electrk's "Dark Lord Hodot" series
35 (50%)
BROCKRAND: The Movie (in comic form)
35 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: BROCKRAND COMICS: MERR CHRIMBUS  (Read 508759 times)

danielmoya, the main issue really is that your comics just don't look very good. They're very difficult to understand what's going on in them (there are others that people have posted that are similar, but yours are unfortunately probably the worst).

Your humour is a bit different from everyone elses, but your last one was the most universal joke you've told so far. The art is just a bit awkward. It had big panels with nothing but a really really basic stickman.
Try working on drawing some faces and things, and some backgrounds perhaps.

danielmoya, the main issue really is that your comics just don't look very good. They're very difficult to understand what's going on in them (there are others that people have posted that are similar, but yours are unfortunately probably the worst).

Your humour is a bit different from everyone elses, but your last one was the most universal joke you've told so far. The art is just a bit awkward. It had big panels with nothing but a really really basic stickman.
Try working on drawing some faces and things, and some backgrounds perhaps.

Finally, someone that instead of flaming me to hell tries to calm me a bit and try to tell me ideas

I guess i can re-make it. Ill do it now, and add background. But again, dont flame my way of painting. Its MS paint, even an person that can do works of art, cant draw a person nicely without making it look bad. And as i said before, Paint.net went also rude with windows xp and removed the support for it. Ill post the remake soon. I guess with faces you mean ears, nose, and nicely made eyes. I pretty much do remakes of my favourite things with noses and that stuff (if they are humans or anything that talks) in real life, but in paint its really hard without making a huge nose.

k made it lets see if it is good.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 09:29:58 AM by danielmoya »

it's the truth, but honestly it isn't funny

Damn it

give me ideas then

it's not the content it's the quality

I hope whoever you asked to do this idea wasn't too far into it, Hodot. I got bored, sorry.
(And sorry again for my inability to draw human anatomy)

the doctors are incredibly detailed

it's not the content it's the quality

Paint.net went also rude with windows xp and removed the support for it.

I have a windows XP

I have a windows XP
what do you mean? are you using an older version of paint.net? because that still shouldn't limit your abilities
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 12:16:16 PM by Maxwell. »

what do you mean? are you using an older version of paint.net? because that still shouldn't limit your abilities
no

if i had paint.net i would draw a bit better

are there any older downloads?

Pretty much all i find are softonic, and they have the same name i put in the search bar and im afraid of virus, i dont want to loose my computer again, it broke and i had to repair it. So if there is older downloads, send me please a link.

I guess i will use the line tools to make them better

Another comic:

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 01:22:01 PM by danielmoya »

I use MS Paint too:

Finding a server in Brockrand: