Poll

THE NEXT BROCKRAND BASH IS:

Continuation of Electrk's "Dark Lord Hodot" series
35 (50%)
BROCKRAND: The Movie (in comic form)
35 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: BROCKRAND COMICS: MERR CHRIMBUS  (Read 505111 times)

bump

"hey guys look at this stuffty comic i made i know it's not funny but can you please laugh haha"

"hey guys look at this stuffty comic i made i know it's not funny but can you please laugh haha"
#pwn'd

relevant

hey y'all i have a comic that is bashing on both sides of the Nix situation. (This means both Nix and the people who hate that furry are dorks)

close the thread before it completely loses its brightness
gotta remember all the good stuff not all the handicapped autism bullstuff nix posts
this thread s not even funny anymore its just a passive aggressive stuffshow where people post opinions/viewpoints they have on people in the form of a comic
i did that a few times but thats when people overcompensated with the good stuff
now its just all bad

gotta remember all the good stuff not all the handicapped autism bullstuff nix posts
this thread s not even funny anymore its just a passive aggressive stuffshow where people post opinions/viewpoints they have on people in the form of a comic
i did that a few times but thats when people overcompensated with the good stuff
now its just all bad

I was too late to see the good stuff, tell me a few that really stood out.

[sorry for bump]
in the quote below, bold sentences are my response.
I agree, most comics have lost their brightness. Then again, mine weren't bright in the first place. Also, this isn't so much as to shut the entire operation down.
Even though I gave my two cents in just a couple of days ago, I also agree with this.
From the beginning it showed opinionated comics on certain people. Sure, those comics were more of a popular opinion than now but still.
-snip-
now its just all bad
Well, not all bad. I see this as a temporary bad phase in the BROCKRAND history that can be passed through with ease if we continue making good comics and attempt to avoid making / encouraging stuff ones.
Anyway, here's a quick comic of my own. I hope it isn't stuff.

Wait a minute.....

R  R
O  A
C  N
K  D

Oh no it's the twin towers two: blockland boogaloo