Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 436514 times)

I am fully aware of that, I'm just not sure where else to go.

I was hoping at least somebody here would be trans, my previous comment was full of stupidity.

I doubt they'd like to be open about it here anyway.

It's not like all trans people on tumblr are terrible anyways.

You'd probably have to do a lot of searching for someone to have a decent convo with so if you're that willing go ahead.
You could also do some article research or search up some reviews about transgender people.

what other ways are there
choosing to be
kin prefix
suffix
I doubt they'd like to be open about it here anyway.
I wouldn't

but dusty12 is trans. doesn't really post here anymore though. she's also a jerk

I have a question about gender identity.

So a male decides to identify as female as he feels he is truly a female. My question is what defines himself as a female? What is it inside of himself that makes him feel as a female? I ask this because this actually has the potential to be a really loveist thing, which is really hypocritical considering the trans community lashes against any form of loveism.

Is it because he feels his personality is more 'feminine'? Is it his hobbies and favorite activities? I don't understand transgenders.
They just feel like they're a woman. It's really hard to explain to someone who feels comfortable in their own body. I don't quite understand it myself.
I'm not in the mood to be called a cis male who doesn't understand oppression who should just crawl back to his mom and shut down my internet.
I'm pretty sure 99.9% of trans people are nothing like that.
choosing to be
I feel like if you're choosing to be trans, and you don't experience dysphoria, you're not really trans, you're just somebody who wants to feel special.

I have a question about gender identity.

So a male decides to identify as female as he feels he is truly a female. My question is what defines himself as a female? What is it inside of himself that makes him feel as a female? I ask this because this actually has the potential to be a really loveist thing, which is really hypocritical considering the trans community lashes against any form of loveism.

Is it because he feels his personality is more 'feminine'? Is it his hobbies and favorite activities? I don't understand transgenders.

I'm not "trans" in the sense that I'm MTF or FTM (male to female, female to male), but I'm nonbinary and feel that I can answer this question.

From a young age, I've always felt more comfortable around women. I've related to girls better than I have boys, and, yes, I do feel more effeminate. I don't think my hobbies are exactly effeminate, however, but I don't feel that exactly relates to gender. I, however, never felt that I was a woman, but more like somewhere inbetween. It's a bit harder to explain, but that's the best I can give. I wouldn't say it's loveist, even if the ideas of "feminine" and "masculine" conform to typical gender roles and stereotypes. loveist thought usually implies that one of them is inferior or superior, which isn't exactly true.

Gender, when you get deep in the topic, is incredibly confusing, and even I still wonder about my own identity. Of course, I've found the openness of "non-binary" as very comforting, as I felt I answered several questions about my personal identity and helped me deal with a lot of self-loathing. I guess being MTF or FTM is just that up to eleven. There have also been brain scans that showed that transgender people have the brains of the gender they identify as.

You really don't have to be scared about asking questions like this. Just don't be rude about it, and you normally shouldn't be met with yelling or "die cis scum" (which i've never seen said seriously anyway).

I feel like if you're choosing to be trans, and you don't experience dysphoria, you're not really trans, you're just somebody who wants to feel special.

When we say "trans," is that just for MTF/FTMs, or does that include nonbinary (androgynous, etc.) people?

While I don't feel entirely male, I'm comfortable with a snake and don't exactly want to mutilate my body, and isn't gender dysphoria not feeling comfortable with your genetalia (in the simplest of terms, at least)?

is there anything wrong with wanting to feel special? wanting to have a group of people you can belong to? it's not like being transgender is some exclusive club
When we say "trans," is that just for MTF/FTMs, or does that include nonbinary (androgynous, etc.) people?
generally, it includes nonbinary people too
and andro is nonbinary. everything that isn't just male or female is nonbinary

and andro is nonbinary. everything that isn't just male or female is nonbinary

Oh, no, I was including androgynous as an example for nonbinary people because I'm assuming that most people on the forums have a very limited knowledge on the trans community.

im snowflakeandineedattetionkin

im snowflakeandineedattetionkin

the moment the word "otherkin" was made, that already happened

hello yes i identify as birdkin ok????????????:)))))))))

i identify as kinkin

i am all you, you are all me

i am rotondokin

we are all rotondokin

(which i've never seen said seriously anyway).

this bugs me the loving most about sjw. they go on and on and loving ON about how men are gross or cis scum should die. "oh we're just joking!! we don't really mean it!"

oh just cut the stuff already. i can't even begin to count the number of times i've made a slightly offensive joke just to be met with "JOKES ARE NOT OKAY YOU sensible tribal stuffSTAIN OF THE EARTH"

either accept jokes or don't. but do not say that jokes aren't allowed when it's about someone other then a white cis male, you loving hypocrites.