Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 431763 times)

i never put any warnings on any of my posts except seizure warnings because those are actually a thing

I tag furries all the time
it's actually just so that I can always just go to http://foxscotch.tumblr.com/tagged/furries/ and see cute stuff whenever I want but I pretend it's so that people who don't like furries can block the tag and still be able to follow my blog

We all have our struggles. I'd rather live the life of a normal person. If I could have my flaws removed, I'd take that in a heart beat.

i never put any warnings on any of my posts except seizure warnings because those are actually a thing
Aye. A seizure is a physically determined condition, whereas panic attacks are not.

Aye. A seizure is a physically determined condition, whereas panic attacks are not.
people with actual degrees in psychological fields disagree

people with actual degrees in psychological fields disagree
Feel free to cite one worth a damn.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 02:53:56 AM by Foxscotch »

I think that's great, but someone can't just look at my tumblr posts (god damn how long has it been) and tell me I'm not allowed to use certain words because they are reading my posts and are "triggered". That's bullstuff.

People who actually have PTSD aren't going to yell at someone to stop using certain words in their posts.

Imagine a soldier with PTSD. One thing that triggers their PTSD is fireworks. No one is going to ban all fireworks, but there are areas where fireworks are legal and illegal. These areas are well defined by laws, which allows people who are triggered by fireworks to avoid them.

There is no serious movement to stop all fireworks, but please be courteous and let people know when you are going to set them off.

Bullstuff. I'll post whatever I want (within the rules of whatever website I am posting on, of course). I'm not going to warn people about every little thing they might not like in my post.

Bullstuff. I'll post whatever I want (within the rules of whatever website I am posting on, of course). I'm not going to warn people about every little thing they might not like in my post.

OMG IM SO TRIGGERED BY THIS POST YOU INSENSITIVE CIS SCUM

but there are areas where fireworks are legal and illegal.
This is because of general safety concerns, not PTSD.

Fireworks are illegal in Nevada because its so dry here that pretty much everything will catch on fire.

our "Firework Shows" last like 3 minutes

There is no serious movement to stop all fireworks, but please be courteous and let people know when you are going to set them off.

Let me just go to every house in a 1 Mile+ radius of where i will be doing fireworks and tell everyone i am doing fireworks.

I think that's great, but someone can't just look at my tumblr posts (god damn how long has it been) and tell me I'm not allowed to use certain words because they are reading my posts and are "triggered".
it isn't about not saying that stuff, it's about tagging it
I wouldn't have a problem tagging most stuff if someone asked me to. but I would have limits
like, this one person I saw, was asking people to tag posts with mexican people in them, because they were "triggered" by mexican people. and that is absolutely out of the question

Yeah, but if you have PTSD you can still look at the zones.

Let me just go to every house in a 1 Mile+ radius of where i will be doing fireworks and tell everyone i am doing fireworks.
Okay, fireworks was a bad brown townogy. Putting warnings on your blog is the equivalent of a single sign outside of your house.