T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread

Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 431824 times)

can't find any examples but I'm 100% sure people have gotten banned for posting about how they're going to or how they did go to a forum or server or game or whatever just to.. troll, I guess. I don't like using that word but idk what else really covers it

here's a quote from you, specifically, talking about the same concept
I personally took the image as a joke trying to point out how stereotypical SJW people are way oversensitive about some things but alright okay nvm didnt see part of his post. i see it now

the jinx was real?
if i get banned i hope that forgetscotch gets banned as well for being a complete ass

if i get banned i hope that forgetscotch gets banned as well for being a complete ass

eh whatever, it will happen eventually because he hasn't lost his fun habit of starting stuff everywhere he goes

wow so you really do want him banned lol, you're pathetic
I don't really care if he's banned or not. I would've reported him, if I did want him to get banned. I don't even dislike daswiruch
I doubt he'd get banned for it either way, I'm sure badspot would be on his side of this whole... whatever it is
I'm not sure how I'm being a "complete ass"
if you wanted it gone from my quote too, you should've just asked, instead of deleting it from puush, which is way shady. and wouldn't have actually accomplished anything, because if I cared, I could've just gone to your blog and screenshotted the post myself, since you apparently didn't delete it

I rehost a lot more things than people notice. it's more about seeing if they're actually gonna try to cover it up, than preventing them from being able to get rid of it

also, on the subject of daswiruch's blog, the only reason I don't follow him is because I don't wanna see social justice stuff on my dash. doesn't that seem ironic?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 04:51:21 PM by Foxscotch »

you can see if they try to cover it up by seeing if the image gets deleted

also, on the subject of daswiruch's blog, the only reason I don't follow him is because I don't wanna see social justice stuff on my dash. doesn't that seem ironic?
then why the hell are you on this topic?

you can see if they try to cover it up by seeing if the image gets deleted
but then you don't have a copy of it, just in case
then why the hell are you on this topic?
what?

EDIT: you know what, never mind. i'm not going to get deeper into this

just in case of what?
they try to claim that it didn't happen in the first place, I guess

wait a second why am i worried about being banned
i know i didn't do stuff wrong so why is there any reason to worry
time to chill out

[img ]https://38.media.tumblr.com/50f2082f24c39ed4aca9d52f58955e3a/tumblr_nbwwgmtHki1r43cbjo4_400.png[/img]

User was banned for this post
Jesus Christ, why did you do that Kimon? Yes, I know this is 17 pages late.

User was banned for this post
he was banned for like a week you guys don't panic

he was banned for like a week you guys don't panic
Speaking of which, tomorrow is his last day banned
the madness returns on monday