Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 436091 times)

well if he admitted he was angry i woulda just told him to calm down, i wouldnt have continued annoying

communication is key you guys need to stop acting like emotionless husks on this website
But you see I am an emotionless husk

But you see I am an emotionless husk
*blares linkin park* YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME MOM

*blares linkin park* YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME MOM
No, I'd listen to on the turning away and ignore my friends and family

Can someone make a new tumblr thread that isnt a stuffhole for kimon to stuff in please?
Like seriously.

Can someone make a new tumblr thread that isnt a stuffhole for kimon to stuff in please?
Like seriously.
do it yaself hoe

Like seriously.

there's no way to keep him out of the thread so it's gonna stay this way forever. no idea why we need a tumblr megathread anyways, it's like making a twitter megathread or facebook megathread. they're all sites where lots of different content is shared so it's not really a specific subject

there's no way to keep him out of the thread so it's gonna stay this way forever. no idea why we need a tumblr megathread anyways, it's like making a twitter megathread or facebook megathread. they're all sites where lots of different content is shared so it's not really a specific subject
well for one to avoid multiple threads on the topic of tumblr for one. this was in incredibly high demand because there were about 500 "what's with these sjws!" threads a day

well for one to avoid multiple threads on the topic of tumblr for one. this was in incredibly high demand because there were about 500 "what's with these sjws!" threads a day
No there isn't, and we could just make a SJW Megathread then if it is the case.

No there isn't, and we could just make a SJW Megathread then if it is the case.
it's been attempted. the thread was constant negativity and no one likes it

mostly why nobody likes this thread anymore i reckon

it's been attempted. the thread was constant negativity and no one likes it

mostly why nobody likes this thread anymore i reckon
No because it's filled with you.

No because it's filled with you.
listen im not forcing people to argue with me half of this starts over the most trivial stuff

listen im not forcing people to argue with me half of this starts over the most trivial stuff
And it continued with the most trivial stuff, that you fueled.

And it continued with the most trivial stuff, that you fueled.
what are you doing right now... hoe

communication is key you guys need to stop acting like emotionless husks on this website
nobody here is an "emotionless husk," you're just handicapped and nobody likes you so you're projecting like mad