T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread

Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 431889 times)

Didn't one of you say you were CEO of richardrock ltd. in their tumblr desc.
I had someone follow me with that I think
no my blog title used to be richard ROCK, CEO OF richard ROCK ROOFING SERVICES

Could someone explain to me why Anita is so hated? I've watched most of her videos, including the tropes versus women ones, but I don't really see anything wrong with her. I've seen plenty of suggested things for videos on YouTube that supposedly counter her arguments and stuff, but a lot of them simply seem to be of a troll-ish nature and I don't wanna waste my time on them or give them the views. I can't take them seriously when the thumbnail for a video called "Why Anita Sarkeesian is dumb" or something just shows a still shot of Anita's face halfway through a blink. One can make anybody look stupid by doing that, it's just childish.

Anita also focuses solely on the negatives. She cherry-picks constantly. She has really stuff fact-checking.

Her videos are easily refutable, entirely dishonest, cherry-picked hogwash.

Why is this whole Zoe Quinn thing still a thing holy loving stuff.

Thanks for not pulling any roosteramamie Latin out of your asses.

Anita essentially scammed a bajillion people with the promise to make a full series of one-sided feminism videos about games, but she never pulled through with her promise. She even stated in a presentation that she doesn't care about video games.

Oh... there is that, I guess. Although I kinda never really liked the idea of Kickstarter anyway.

Anita also focuses solely on the negatives. She cherry-picks constantly. She has really stuff fact-checking.

Her videos are easily refutable, entirely dishonest, cherry-picked hogwash.

I suppose I could understand that. There is a ton of negativity in her videos.

no my blog title used to be richard ROCK, CEO OF richard ROCK ROOFING SERVICES

Why is this whole Zoe Quinn thing still a thing holy loving stuff.
because she is still not punished for it

wow for the guy who made harry potter puppet pals he sure is a richard

He and his sister are notorious SJWs.

He and his sister are notorious SJWs.
yeah idk if you knew but jon tried complimenting him and he pulled this stuff and jon tried to avoid it after like 2 tweets of brief discussion but then jon tried to be really nice but he kept insulting him. man that guy is just a richard

wait what who sent/answered this what
Girlfriend
along with a stuff ton of other anon messages

because she is still not punished for it

For going around sleeping with people who should have used their brains instead of taking love as bribery? This stuff happens all the time in any other field besides gaming. This is ridiculous.

For going around sleeping with people who should have used their brains instead of taking love as bribery? This stuff happens all the time in any other field besides gaming. This is ridiculous.
His point is that her stuffty book is still successful on steam.

something bad happening a lot =/= justification for a breach of journalism

something bad happening a lot =/= justification for a breach of journalism

Corrupt people will be corrupt. Again, pretty poor character to take love as a bribery, which again happens a lot too, and isn't mutually exclusive to gaming. It's happened before, and my point is that this whole Zoe Quinn thing exploded WAY further than it's due. She's a piece of stuff too, but you can't exclude either party from being at fault.