Author Topic: stuffty Puns - stuffty Behavior  (Read 2604 times)

His Profile

His posts

Today I made a thread saying that I've finally started to watch Breaking Bad, and he decides to come and ruin the show for me by first posting this
walter dies in the end

I tell him to screw off then he replies with this
hank dies in the end

After this I tell him to get out of the thread then he posts this
steve dies in the end

I post a 2 more things but you can just go through his posts.

Sorry if this isn't drama worthy but he was being an starfish and troll so I decided to make this

it sucks that you already posted because I would ask you to remove the spoilers from the quotes.

im just gonna guess that he's titanium man. russian, and an starfish.

forget i didn't even think about that

also its funny cause I was friends with titanium man

noedit:

upon further review this guy is probs titanium man

waiting on badspots confirmation but he seems p. much the same

1. russian
2. starfish
3. talks about computers a lot

and i guess you could note that he doesnt have an avatar, similar to hisignberg, but thats not really worth mentioning i guess

Foxscotch also posted about him being Titanium man in the thread, hopefully badspot can confirm this

wow his posts actually got deleted or something.

wow his posts actually got deleted or something.
so did my post about it, apparently

SHOCKING NEW EVIDENCE COMES TO THE DRAMA

gj you put spoilers in the op

uh yeah could this be locked

Today I made a thread saying that I've finally started to watch Breaking Bad, and he decides to come and ruin the show for me by first posting this
maybe that's your just deserts for posting every god-damn thing you do on the internet, you twat. i'm sorry but this kind of "i'll share it with everyone" mentality is loving dumb to me. don't get pissed that you got a result you didn't like when trying to impose your personal stuff on a group of strangers, especially on the loving internet.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:08:34 PM by Badspot »

maybe that's your just deserts for posting every god-damn thing you do on the internet, you twat. i'm sorry but this kind of "i'll share it with everyone" mentality is loving dumb to me. don't get pissed that you got a result you didn't like when trying to impose your personal stuff on a group of strangers, especially on the loving internet.

Jesus christ, thats unnecessarily hostile for almost nothing. He just made a damn topic.

It's Off Topic, arsewipe. You don't get to choose what people post topics about, especially when it fits the rules.
People can share what they want. And just because someone doesn't like personal topics it gives them no right to be malicious and spiteful at people in those topics.
No one is imposing anything on anyone when they make a topic. Everyone chooses to enter them of their own volition.

Why don't you grow up a bit. If you don't like the content on the forums then ignore it or piss off.

This easily counts as flaming. Way to be an insanely hostile prick.

You should not be playing with fire like that