Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!

Author Topic: Steve5451 - You don't like anime! Let me demote you and make up some bullstuff!  (Read 16265 times)

Hodot was demoted from Steve's chat. When Hodot was asked why he said it was "for being a richard" when he said "loving weaboos" even though he says he was joking. if he really didn't like weaboos, he would've uninstalled the extension a long time ago because that is (pretty much) everyone on that chat.

11:34 PM - hodot: you're not keeping it like that, are you
11:34 PM - hodot: you can't be loving serious
11:34 PM - =(e)= Steve5451: >loving twits
11:34 PM - =(e)= Steve5451: >loving weeaboos
11:34 PM - hodot: god you are such a loving neckbeard
11:34 PM - =(e)= Steve5451: You're damn right I am.
11:35 PM - hodot: you're banning me because i don't like borderline anime childresearch
11:35 PM - hodot: great
11:35 PM - hodot: okay
11:35 PM - =(e)= Steve5451: Where the forget did you get borderline anime childresearch?
11:35 PM - =(e)= Steve5451: K-on is one of the cleanest animes created.
11:35 PM - hodot: it's still stupid
11:35 PM - hodot: that you're demoting me for not liking anime
11:36 PM - =(e)= Steve5451: You're stupid.
11:36 PM - hodot: no i'm sure the show's entertaining
11:36 PM - =(e)= Steve5451: I'm demoting you because a moderator shouldn't be openly insulting people like this.
11:36 PM - hodot: but might doesn't make right
11:37 PM - hodot: i called you loving twits for that same reason
11:37 PM - hodot: you don't demote someone you appointed to authority due to personal interests
11:38 PM - =(e)= Steve5451: I demote them because I got complaints about them and for openly insulting people. Moderators should be friendly to people, not starfishs.
11:38 PM - hodot: tell me specific names of people who complained about my behavior
11:40 PM - hodot: also you realize when i talk about "buncha weaboo bullstuff" i am totally not serious
11:40 PM - hodot: i mean i dont like it and all and its sorta annoying but i have nothing against the people who do it
11:40 PM - hodot: except for ghoststar
11:40 PM - hodot: but you know
11:40 PM - =(e)= Steve5451: You've been throwing the weeaboo remarks like candy.
while hodot's remarks are somewhat uncalled for, my point still stands.

also why the forget are you greentexting outside of 4chan? you look stupid.

the chat has become an exclusive ritsu fanclub. there is no reason for you to even bother with the extension unless you explicitly like an anime, but that's besides the point.

great awesome you gained absolutely loving nothing from posting this thread

do you feel great now?

borderline child research
lol

i love the script but the admins are stuff... kinda reminds me of starbound a little

great awesome you gained absolutely loving nothing from posting this thread

do you feel great now?
very true, but this isn't for greatness. If i don't agree with something i'm not going to sit idly by while it happens.

Because drama threads do things

i love the script but the admins are stuff... kinda reminds me of starbound a little
d'aww

very true, but this isn't for greatness. If i don't agree with something i'm not going to sit idly by while it happens.
"i'm definitely helping, guys! look at me! i can yell about something!!!!"

Actually I feel great that this thread was posted. Ever notice how 99% of the chatroom is "weeaboos" having one big circle jerk and the people who don't like anime end up leaving the room 5 minutes after they join the room? I don't even know why I still have this garbage still enabled.

"i'm definitely helping, guys! look at me! i can yell about something!!!!"
im not yelling lmao.

and this isn't helping at all. im expressing a thought or opinion towards another person's actions and opening it up for discussion. thats what this thread is for.
Actually I feel great that this thread was posted. Ever notice how 99% of the chatroom is "weeaboos" having one big circle jerk and the people who don't like anime end up leaving the room 5 minutes after they join the room? I don't even know why I still have this garbage still enabled.
just disabled it.

Ever notice how 99% of the chatroom is "weeaboos" having one big circle jerk

whoa buddy it's more like 49% anime 49% pearooster and 2% everything else

i admit i was bargaining for mod back a little bit there, i was a being a whiny little stuff

but to demote me without giving me proper examples of my "offenses" and adding personal likes and dislikes to that doesn't help any

Well now I know not to get the chatroom at the least.

These Ritsu weeaboos made me flattered with their stupidity and how they act

Don't forget, if you speak up about the spam even once you are banned for being "hateful" and "constantly annoying".