Nintendo has nothing to fall back on.

Author Topic: Nintendo has nothing to fall back on.  (Read 3149 times)

They mainly put their games on Nintendo consoles.

Like Lego city undercover, that's only on 3DS and WiiU, but they have games like lego rock band on the XBox and PS3.
p sure those aren't SEGA

lord tony was also a dumb ass whole with a my little pony special interest
The only thing he obsessed about was removing all the bronies. He hasn't been back in awhile and he usually gets banned immediately if he does return. Like seriously there are some things you need to let go off because there have been people far worse than him on this forum in recent years.

those games werent made by SEGA
I never said lego was made by Sega, I was just saying something people do like sega.

Also I don't think their cards will work.

"Quick! Everybody, fall back into the cards!"
*Everybody falls down and breaks their backs*
"I guess we're screwed."

What if Nintendo and Sony shut down and Microsoft then had a monopoly on the gaming console industry, which would cause the prices of consoles to be in the $1000's, which causes them to shut down due to the lack of sales, and the fact that game producers wouldn't sell their games on consoles that don't sell (it would be a really dumb idea for those who would do that), thus making PC the only gaming console that can have reasonable prices for good quality, and can be portable, which would probably mean the whole thing would happen all over again maybe which would be the end of gaming and that would suuuck

They shoulda released the wii u version of super smash bros first instead of the 3ds. If they wanted sales from the wii u version, they won't get them because everyone will already decide to use the 3ds version because it's on the 3ds. My point being, people would want to buy the wii u version because it would be the only available option for a few months. People have been anticipating this game for a while, so they should've made the wii u release first instead of the 3ds for the sales.

The 3DS is approximately as powerful as a Gamecube.[citation needed] The Gamecube isn't as powerful as the Wii U. Thus, the 3DS version is almost certainly weaker, and that means they'll get it done faster because there's not as much to do. And Nintendo wants that game on store shelves as much as we do, don't they?

wait did nintendo buy capcom yet

dreamcast 2
Except SEGA had lost all of their consumer trust by bombing with Sega CD, Sega 32X and Sega Saturn.

The Wii and DS were both beloved and incredibly popular systems.

You say that, but i think that means they have a much better focus on the games and consoles they have and make.
I think that is a much better thing.
As long as people keep buying their little effort series games (Mario kart, Mario Bros, Mario Party), they can afford to make 'mistakes'.
They make a lot of money and i don't see them going bankrupt anytime soon.

They're on an upswing right now.