Author Topic: Okiver is apparently "hacking" and spamming chat  (Read 3651 times)

So I was playing on Zapk's horsemod test and suddenly the chat, centerprint, and bottomprint were being spammed.

Spamming about this guy named Okiver hacking stuff.
so
here
pictures

lol this friend agian

oh forget its him. run for your lifes

Noedit: Okiver is a well known hacker in blockland. he hacked amazon so he can get all the bl accounts he wants, he dosses servers, etc

maybe we can enlist tumblr to rise up against this IP revealing injustice

he hacked amazon so he can get all the bl accounts he wants, he dosses servers, etc
citation needed

oh god
guess what
the server just got shut down
not by Zapk though...
OKIVER HAS BEEN UNCHAINED RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

Yeah, Okiver's going to DDoS us.
All of us.
DDoS bunker.

I highly doubt he was hacking, or it was even him at all. His name wasn't in the player list, and this server was a free-build server, so some kid just evented everything, and spammed the chat with a large font.

I bet 99.99% there was no "IP reveal"

Anyways, here are some screenshots IMAGE HEAVY:

Okiver would not waste his time trolling a free build server. There's a risk of getting his new BL_ID revealed.

Okiver would not waste his time trolling a free build server. There's a risk of getting his new BL_ID revealed.

he hacked amazon so he can get all the bl accounts he wants, he dosses servers, etc
Let me clarify this here. He did not hack amazon. He abused the fact that blockland assumed that when you hit the "order" button on amazon that your payment would go through succesfully without waiting for it to be confirmed. All he had to do was cancel the payment after ordering the product and he'd get it for free.

The glitch has been patched and is no longer usable.

Let me clarify this here. He did not hack amazon. He abused the fact that blockland assumed that when you hit the "order" button on amazon that your payment would go through succesfully without waiting for it to be confirmed. All he had to do was cancel the payment after ordering the product and he'd get it for free.

The glitch has been patched and is no longer usable.

oh stuff. I wonder how many people got free alts

OH NO MY IP!!! HOW WILL I EVER SURVIVE???? D: