Dead 4 Life Campaign: (2) Town of Shadows

Author Topic: Dead 4 Life Campaign: (2) Town of Shadows  (Read 3511 times)

Story: So far you and your freinds escaped the swamp but whats about to happen now is that you crashed the car into a roadblock, You and your freinds were mildly injured but the car was smashed up good. No way your getting back now. Untill you noticed a note on the table saying: (HEAD TO MOTORWAY FOR EVAC) You had no time to think! you and your friends geared up and prepared to fight another series of zombie hordes!

+ New Melee Weapons and Special Infected await in this Campaign!

REQUIREMENTS: (Will be ready as soon as the map is done)

PREVIEW PIC'S OF LEVEL 1
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 02:25:13 PM by SilverGhost123 »

Stop using the server name "Left 4 Block"
It doesn't mean anything and it's been repeated so many times that it actually has a bad reputation as a server name.
and plus it literally does not make sense.

Ok then what other names should i use?

Left (MAX NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN SERVER HERE) Dead

You'll never get away from the Shrek!

Edit:Use Dead-Block Rising. Its Dead-Rising.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 04:51:08 PM by Bolt the thunderhog »

Builds could be better.
this

I see a lot of 1x1x5 bricks for the wall it's pretty spamy looking

build needs
lots
of work

omg spam is like my biggest pet pete.

Shouldn't this belong in general discussion? You are advertising a server, after all.

It sure does mate! thats why im working on the series

Stop using the server name "Left 4 Block"
It doesn't mean anything and it's been repeated so many times that it actually has a bad reputation as a server name.
and plus it literally does not make sense.
guess your right... i decided to name it left 4 dead 3

guess your right... i decided to name it left 4 dead 3
nobody likes a smart ass.

~Original removed~

[New version now available]

Alright, first one...I had forgotten to read the rules, my bad.

Alright, SilverGhost, not bad of a build your your skill level, needs less spam, name could be different, story needs work for sure.

And that is all I got for my re-made version.

Any problems now?

Once again, sorry about the original post. I forgotten to read the rules, getting used to everything again since my last time I was here.

Plz dont ban.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 08:44:52 AM by MTrRxx »

Listen SilverGhost, you need to either cut out this stuff until your better at building, or build something else.

Also, Seriously? L4D3? That is not better than Left 4 Block. That is Just... no. just... no.

All this is is the story of L4D2's Swamp fever, Heavy rain, then The parish. That is all that is.

Overall, 3/10 (if you could vote like this).
Builds needs work, story...could be a bit more...unique..., and the whole name stuff...just make up your own name for it. instead of taking Left 4 block, and Left 4 Dead.
ok how about Dead 4 Life