Post your dreams v2

Author Topic: Post your dreams v2  (Read 822 times)

i was running around naked at a train station with a boner

idk there was more to it but yeah that's the most memorable part

"Event Description: A naked, glowing humanoid figure appeared suddenly in the city's subway and seen by several eyewitnesses and captured by the security cameras. It disappeared after a few seconds.
Date of Occurrence: ██/██/████
Follow-up Actions Taken: A team of disguised agents and a makeshift holographic projection unit were taken on location. Team explained that the incident was a part of their avant-garde 'urban shock art' exhibition all over Europe. Fake viral media planted to give credence to the team's supposed art group." -SCP Foundation, Extranormal Event #03
Coincidence?

I'm eating a amazing turkey sandwich on croissant so I'm living my dreams 

I've had a dream of our peoples' future. It was glorious... GLORIOUS.

I SAW OUR PEOPLE SPREADING THROUGHOUT THE LAND AND ACROSS THE OCEANS, EXPANDING OUR KINGDOM, AND DISCOVERING NEW PEOPLE AND GREAT RICHES IN FAR AWAY LANDS. WE BUILT WONDEROUS MONUMENTS HONORING THE GODS WHICH REACHED UP TO BRUSH THE VERY FABRIC OF THE HEAVENS, AND THEN I SAW VAST CITIES WITH GREAT BUILDINGS OF STONE, EACH MORE MAGNIFICENT THAN THE LAST. THE STREETS WERE FILLED WITH OUR PEOPLE, IN NUMBERS BEYOND COUNTING! THERE WERE SUFFERINGS AS WELL. GREAT AND TERRIBLE, BROUGHT ABOUT BY THE TORMENTS OF WAR. BUT WE WERE STRONG, AND WE BROUGHT VICTORY TO OUR PEOPLE.

There my dream ended. And my story as well.

I've had a dream of our peoples' future. It was glorious... GLORIOUS.

I SAW OUR PEOPLE SPREADING THROUGHOUT THE LAND AND ACROSS THE OCEANS, EXPANDING OUR KINGDOM, AND DISCOVERING NEW PEOPLE AND GREAT RICHES IN FAR AWAY LANDS. WE BUILT WONDEROUS MONUMENTS HONORING THE GODS WHICH REACHED UP TO BRUSH THE VERY FABRIC OF THE HEAVENS, AND THEN I SAW VAST CITIES WITH GREAT BUILDINGS OF STONE, EACH MORE MAGNIFICENT THAN THE LAST. THE STREETS WERE FILLED WITH OUR PEOPLE, IN NUMBERS BEYOND COUNTING! THERE WERE SUFFERINGS AS WELL. GREAT AND TERRIBLE, BROUGHT ABOUT BY THE TORMENTS OF WAR. BUT WE WERE STRONG, AND WE BROUGHT VICTORY TO OUR PEOPLE.

There my dream ended. And my story as well.
dude that was loving brutal

dude that was loving brutal
S I D   M E I E R ' S   C I V I L I Z A T I O N   V

Well there was this one dream when a girl was letting me give her the old wombo combo and I put my snake inside her butt. Then I woke up and found cum all over my blankets. Then after I started cleaning up my mom came in and started sucking me off then I found it was just another dream as I woke up with come all over not only my blankets but my dog as well.

It was quite the surprise.

Well there was this one dream when a girl was letting me give her the old wombo combo and I put my snake inside her butt. Then I woke up and found cum all over my blankets. Then after I started cleaning up my mom came in and started sucking me off then I found it was just another dream as I woke up with come all over not only my blankets but my dog as well.

It was quite the surprise.

i tried to rape a zombie once.

The tip of my richard fell off once and the rest of the dream i would try to put it back on

I had a dream I had to rape a girl in a tent so she couldn't blow up some refugee camp or something.
Totally justified.

Last time i slept, i slept about going to high school weird as forget

I dreamed that I found a hubba bubba tape container outside with the tape still in. BUT IT WAS ALIVE... And it had hollow, transparent, needle-like teeth and so I caught it, kept it from biting me, and I got my sister that doesn't even live in my house anymore to get a medium-sized dog cage from our gararge (we dont actually have one) A small dog cage from inside the house (we actually have that) and the cage for my 2 geckos, to make some super cage.

I don't know how but we locked every cage with the tape monster thingy outside of the actual loving cages

it tried running away, i ran after it, and it bit my finger

then i woke up ._.