Bot driving behaviour add-on

Author Topic: Bot driving behaviour add-on  (Read 1982 times)

I'm creating a build with a lot of events and it requires a bot to reverse a vehicle and drive the vehicle forward, back to the same position. Using the default bot events does not work, as the bot just drives forward and turns to get to a destination and does not reverse. If someone could make an add-on so bots can reverse, or drive in specific ways; I would really appreciate it.

NO

YES

Yes, this would be amazing. I've done similar events before, but it had to do with a bot driving on a road/path. It is really cool watching the bot drive and stuff!

with an add on like this, we could recreate the whole gta npc thing.

This can be done using %bot.setMoveX(); and .setMoveY(); I forgot which one controls the direction and which one controls the speed.
I can't make the add-on right now but perhaps someone else could.

This actully seems really cool! Someone like Midway Sentinal or Filipe needs to make this.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I'm glad it isn't just me who wants this to exist, let's hope someone will make it an addon :)

Oh yeah.... Airport NPCs coming up -w-

bump
seems furling has a similar idea too yay
Why not make the mod of event bot drive. when you event on the brick let bot drive follow direction, when bot reach the other brick, I mean point to point as turn left, right, straight, backward, stop, go and high or low speed.