Well, it's that stuffty mood again

Author Topic: Well, it's that stuffty mood again  (Read 1360 times)

I'm a strange person, sometimes I get the bad mood, which is basicly a very stuffty mood where I lost inspiration and motivation to do anything and I just feel useless and stuffty overall, I honestly don't know why that happens sometimes out of nowhere without any reason for it, what does it keeps you motivated to do a project or with a good mood? I just want to get rid of this feeling.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 03:31:02 PM by Filipe »

Find something to do such as talking to a friend or playing a game that isn't boring. That usually helps me.

Usually, when I get this feeling, i take a break and distract myself with maybe something nostalgaic. If it's a project, I look at different designs or features that would go great on it.

this happens to me almost all the time.
talking to a friend or playing a game that isn't boring.
do that. it makes me feel better

Its called being a teenager. Take a break from alt the people around you until you gather yourself up again

Its called being a teenager. Take a break from alt the people around you until you gather yourself up again
Being a teenager sucks man.

But honestly I don't know why this happens out of nowhere, one day I feel okay, and then the next few days I feel completely useless.

but you got the pusillanimous individual some days ago :((
be happy :))

Being a teenager sucks man.

But honestly I don't know why this happens out of nowhere, one day I feel okay, and then the next few days I feel completely useless.

Well everyone knows you aren't useless around here :cookie:

We all love your cars. some even made it into default Blockland. Almost nobody can say that.

I would give anything to have your capabilities in coding and modeling. I have some great ideas but I would be horrible starting out. You should be happy about that :)

I would give anything to have your capabilities in coding and modeling. I have some great ideas but I would be horrible starting out. You should be happy about that :)
I'm not happy about it, atleast not as much as when I was actually doing more stuff before.

take a walk and look at the world, be happy that you aren't one of those people in Israel and Gaza who are at war right now and a missile is on its way to you

I remember this happened while I was one your server one time. It was my fault for pointing out the problem in the Hydric and you flipped, my bad.

Usually I just stay away from everything and find a nice game to play. Playing with friends helps, so join them if you can.

hey man life sucks sometimes
but you need to enjoy the friends you have, the people who care about you and the things you can do
i bet you're a really good person ok
keep ur head up

but you got the pusillanimous individual some days ago :((
be happy :))
f3d know's the only thing that matters

hey man life sucks sometimes
but you need to enjoy the friends you have, the people who care about you and the things you can do
i bet you're a really good person ok
keep ur head up
this made me feel a bit better