Author Topic: My Ex released my phone number  (Read 2549 times)

so apparently my ex who broke up with me like two years ago released my number to people who were playing on her terarria server
i know this because i just talked with one of the people who texted me just today
she released it because the guy donated to her server and two other people also donated
the other two people haven't texted me so i'm afraid that they also released my number since i've gotten a lot more spam messages

does she want them to spam you or something?

How bitter is she?

also what the forget in general

so apparently my ex who broke up with me like two years ago released my number to people who were playing on her terarria server
i know this because i just talked with one of the people who texted me just today
she released it because the guy donated to her server and two other people also donated
the other two people haven't texted me so i'm afraid that they also released my number since i've gotten a lot more spam messages
talk to your cell provider, they actually recently have some systems in place to help you with this sort of thing. not sure whether you have to dish out for it or not, though.

change your number or just turn off notifications for texts
it'll go away eventually

post the texts i wanna see what these spergs sent you

if they're playing terraria its bound to be laughable

قصف منزلها

post the texts i wanna see what these spergs sent you

if they're playing terraria its bound to be laughable

release HER number

Sue.
"hi my ex gf told people on her terraria server what my phone number is im suing for $100,000"

"hi my ex gf told people on her terraria server what my phone number is im suing for $100,000"
wins

"it's just male opression!!!! he probably made her do it!!! he was probably abusive!!"
^ that would probably happen

"it's just male opression!!!! he probably made her do it!!! he was probably abusive!!"
^ that would probably happen

DOWN WITH THE MEN
oh wait

im gonna donate 20 thousand dollars to the server so i can get your phone number and get your location AND loving EAT YOUR DOG

im gonna donate 20 thousand dollars to the server so i can get your phone number and get your location AND loving EAT YOUR DOG
holy stuff i love every post by you