Author Topic: Blockland World Cup 2014 [[ZIMBABWE WON p58]]  (Read 70365 times)

Portugal's Roster:
Player List
  • WALDO (Captain)
  • Tbone107 (Goal Keeper)
  • Kingston
  • Chakada
  • Raiden21
Sub List
  • Ravencroft
  • You
  • Tumbleweed
  • Ron Paul

Cheesemaster55 is removed from my team for refusing to communicate with me anymore.

Edit:
Ron Paul is back on my team as a sub to fill that empty sub slot.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 01:58:16 PM by WALDO »

really wanted to play in this but aw well, looks like good fun.

Oy. Canada didn't make it into the world cup this year.

So, let's get a Canadian team going, LoL.

Times and dates announced! I hope everyone will be there.

-removed-

EDIT: Bracket changed!

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 12:51:08 PM by MrLoL² »

I'll be at work during my game. you might as well remove brazil from the tournament since we don't even know who is on our team lol

I'll be at work during my game. you might as well remove brazil from the tournament since we don't even know who is on our team lol

That's why i'm loving disappointed in some teams which doesn't even loving know what they're going in for.

I'm also asking to all teams captains to VERIFY their players and CHECK if they're active
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 08:04:04 PM by MrLoL² »

That's why i'm loving disappointed in some teams which doesn't even loving know what they're going in for.
Thats what you need to be prepared for

This. It's an organized tournament which shouldn't be taken so lightly. You have to be dedicated, otherwise don't even think about joining.

I'm also asking to all teams captains to VERIFY their players and CHECK if they're active
All of my team members are active, I'll make sure they can all make it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 08:07:05 PM by WALDO »

So, let's get a Canadian team going, LoL.

Maybe replacing a handicapped team by Canada in just one day? Who knows?

Also you really can't schedule a match two days ahead of time, even four days ahead of time is ridiculously soon without notice. Oh and why would you schedule a match at two in the afternoon on a week day? That's complete blasphemy as people are working and doing other things. Especially on the summer. Be ready to have a lot of absent players if you stick to those dates.

Just to make sure this is 7pm PST right?

I'm very active when I'm actually home lol - when I signed up for this tournament I didn't have a job. I've made like $2000 at a minimum wage job since then, which means it's been pretty long since signing up for this. the tournament should have happened long ago in order for ppl to actually stay interested and active

or you could just schedule for weekend games
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 08:14:55 PM by Farad »

Yeah it really should have happened long ago. You have a great point. A perfect example is a mistake I made with one of my tournaments once, one of my basketball tournaments wasn't able to be hosted right away and ended up not starting for like three weeks. When we finally got everything going like three teams didn't show up because of lost interest or just plain forgetting due to it being so long. Something like this needs to be hosted quick and planned out all the way through the final match.

Also you really can't schedule a match two days ahead of time, even four days ahead of time is ridiculously soon without notice. Oh and why would you schedule a match at two in the afternoon on a week day? That's complete blasphemy as people are working and doing other things. Especially on the summer. Be ready to have a lot of absent players if you stick to those dates.
I agree with Raven, Portugal wants it to be moved to 5:00 PM EST, otherwise we can't all make it.