Author Topic: BLF Team Fortress 2 Highlander Event - it went okay  (Read 12590 times)

PL_Upward went amazing.
KOTH_Viaduct went ok, red started complaining "sticky spam, stupid degreaser reserve shooter pyro." etc
Map was switched to 2fort for some reason.
Entirety of red immediately leaves.

So uh...same time next week?

blu ate red's starfish
gg no re

Lol, that was fun. Completely handicapped but fun lol.

PL_Upward went amazing.
KOTH_Viaduct went ok, red started complaining "sticky spam, stupid degreaser reserve shooter pyro." etc
Map was switched to 2fort for some reason.
Entirety of red immediately leaves.

So uh...same time next week?

You told me to swap it to 2Fort and literally all of blu was asking for it.

Either way it was really fun. Upward was great, Viaduct was great, 2fort was just for after round fun and messing around, really.

Honestly the pre-game mumble shenanigans was amazing, left me crying from laughter.

worst game i've ever played uninstall doto

Teams were kinda stacked TBH
Blu had both a amazing Sniper and demo.

though that still didnt mean I didnt kill the sniper a few times :>

You told me to swap it to 2Fort and literally all of blu was asking for it.
UHM
noooOOOOO
*whistles*

but anyways yeah I'd love to do it again if enough people are up for it next week. Assuming we professionalize it (e.g. a set four maps, set players etc.)

im pretty sure im the one who made everyone quit

'Twas interesting, but... the ending kinda ruined it. Could have been better. Could have been worse. If half of RED hadn't left 3 hours before we started it would have been more organized.

More organization and it would have been a lot better.

im pretty sure im the one who made everyone quit
yeah you did kinda say "forget THIS stuff" and leave :P

next time, instead of payload let's play rd_asteroid

that ending was sad

Red could have had an amazing Sniper, but you insisted on using a stuffty voice client. :cookieMonster:

last person in server was me and i was red therefor red win overall no question

Red could have had an amazing Sniper, but you insisted on using a stuffty voice client. :cookieMonster:
No one cares about your self-boasting and dislike for one of the most used voice clients available.