Author Topic: BLF Team Fortress 2 Highlander Event - it went okay  (Read 12659 times)

You're pretty good as Soldier, at least I know out team's strong in the Soldier department. Also, I hope you enjoyed my headshots lol.
Fuk u bish fit me IRL<3

Anyhow, my team wouldn't push the point! :(

Fuk u bish fit me IRL<3

Anyhow, my team wouldn't push the point! :(

To be fair there were 2 very close pushes I ended by killing the medic right before they popped, I think one was a Quick Fix but another was definitely an Uber.

I was so surprised we won that match. Our sentries kept getting wrecked again and again AND AGAIN! I felt like they just weren't getting the message or something. :s

Tried to absolute hardest to keep people alive, though. God damn an overheal does not make you invincible. I was healing a sniper and he tried to melee kakashi while he had his buff banner on.

Cancel and I did some srs training together and topped the scoreboard every time :D

I was so surprised we won that match. Our sentries kept getting wrecked again and again AND AGAIN! I felt like they just weren't getting the message or something. :s

Tried to absolute hardest to keep people alive, though. God damn an overheal does not make you invincible. I was healing a sniper and he tried to melee kakashi while he had his buff banner on.

Was this a practice of some sort what did I miss??

Was this a practice of some sort what did I miss??

Nah, Blaze0 added me, started TF2 and I was like "Hell, why not join him, I want to see how good he is anyways" so I joined and then Kakashi was there and NoWhatWeExpected was there as well lol. Idk how they got there though.

Nah, Blaze0 added me, started TF2 and I was like "Hell, why not join him, I want to see how good he is anyways" so I joined and then Kakashi was there and NoWhatWeExpected was there as well lol. Idk how they got there though.

Ah, Blaze0 should probably add me / I add him, because I have a mumble we could use with enough slots, all ready to go and such.

Oh, something that needs to be answered. What map are we playing? Are we playing multiple maps? Is this going to be a regular/semi regular thing?

Oh, something that needs to be answered. What map are we playing? Are we playing multiple maps? Is this going to be a regular/semi regular thing?
As of right now it's a 1-time thing. Depending on how it goes we can do more.

We're going to be starting with Pl_thundermountain. We'll do votes ahead of time to decide the other maps.

We're going to be starting with Pl_thundermountain.
OH GOD NO

OH GOD NO
all of the airblasts at stage one.

if any map, may i suggest PL_upward?

Payload for Highlander?

Okay.avi

Just a question related to Comp:

what skills do you have to master for engineer? I need to know before practicing