Author Topic: Bought a game on Steam; Isn't showing up in Games Tab.  (Read 2324 times)

forget off.

Are you sure you didn't buy software instead of a game? It would really help if you told us what it was.
It was TrackMania 2: Valley. Bought it on sale for $9.99. Sorry, should have included that.

forget off.

Are you sure you didn't buy software instead of a game? It would really help if you told us what it was.
Im only trying to help, no need to be an ass.

It was TrackMania 2: Valley. Bought it on sale for $9.99. Sorry, should have included that.
If it's not in your inventory or library, best to contact steam support.

If it's not in your inventory or library, best to contact steam support.
I did. It's only $10, no big

Well your advice is obviously stupid because his steam game isn't appearing in his library? What do you say? "Download it again?" How can he download it if it isn't there in the first place?

This happened to me once. I had to wait it out. When I woke up the next morning, I turned on my computer and it showed up in my library.

It's best to know what the problem is before helping.

what
That's relatively expensive to someone who gets $3-5 a week from chores.

That's relatively expensive to someone who gets $3-5 a week from chores.
it's expensive for me coming from me, who gets a whopping $0 a month

Well your advice is obviously stupid because his steam game isn't appearing in his library? What do you say? "Download it again?" How can he download it if it isn't there in the first place?
He could try going back to the game maybe?

You mean going to the store page? If thats what you mean then you are being extremely unclear.

It's best to know what the problem is before helping.

i think you should visit the game's store page again and check if it's like "download" or "buy" idk

thats how mods worked in steam, you had to go to their page and download it, it didn't show up on your library