Author Topic: Electronic Cigarettes  (Read 1124 times)

I know most of you are underage but for those who aren't (not like I care) what are your opinions on the upcoming of these newfangled devices.

If you have any questions about them I will be glad to answer.

>age 17
>calls people underaged
okay op

anyone who smokes cigs is dumb
not sure about these though

aren't those vapes
is there a difference between vapes an e-cigs

Vapes aren't 'upcoming', they're spreading like a loving plague. I'm pretty sure that most of them aren't owned by adults anyway. who calls them electronic cigarettes anymore?

there was this guy who used to go to my school named "Austin" who actually goes on the blockland forums
i think he frequents the furry megathread. idk just a guess but he once tried to show me furry research on his iphone on the bus on the way to school x.x

anyways he fancied himself the "thug life" and talked often about how he was in a gang and stuff
he once smoked an e-cig on the bus
what a rebel

at least there was no worries of secondhand smoke
regardless the fact he's addicted to nicotine can't make planr feel any other way other than dissapointed

if your reading this, then hi austin
be lucky robocop isnt real because if he was then he wouldnt let u do those drugs anymore
"drop the gun, you are under arrest"
until you are of legal smoking age of course
which i think you already are
so in that case i guess you got nothing to worry about
except the altered brain chemistry and addiction
assuming of course you smoke only e-cigs and stop smoking cigarettes
cigarettes killed my nana actually
she died 4 years ago in the summer of 2010
she was 83
i miss her :(
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 10:34:18 PM by Planr »

well now a few of the kids in my school are now addicted to vapes
unless vapes DON'T have nicotine

there was this guy who used to go to my school named "Austin" who actually goes on the blockland forums
i think he frequents the furry megathread. idk just a guess but he once tried to show me furry research on his iphone on the bus on the way to school x.x

anyways he fancied himself the "thug life" and talked often about how he was in a gang and stuff
he once smoked an e-cig on the bus
what a rebel

at least there was no worries of secondhand smoke
regardless the fact he's addicted to nicotine can't make planr feel any other way other than dissapointed

if your reading this, then hi austin

UM HI??!

"for those of you who are underage"
OPs profile:

>age 17
>calls people underaged
okay op
they are not age regulated, most businesses that sell them sell to 18+ for morality issues.
Edit: it seems as if 75% of forumers are less than 14 years old.
Smoking kills, kids
I used to smoke real cigarettes from 14-16 till I got one of these. It got rid of the smokers cough, bad breath, etc. Since there are only 4 ingredients, it is significantly less likely to kill you. Did I also mention no carcinogens?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 10:34:18 PM by Col. Burton »

"for those of you who are underage"
OPs profile:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/WJwUzl4.png[/img
he never said he wasnt...
poor word choice on his choice i think

OP is probably one of those stoner starfishs: "Hey guys I smoke weed, I'm so cool. Check out my hookah and vape, so cool. Check out me smoking with my bros and while I wear my beanie in summer time conditions."