Author Topic: OC megathread - why  (Read 288048 times)

It's not a transformer, it's an aggregate of silicon-based microbes that can impersonate humans.
It's not delivery
It's Digiorno

It's not delivery
It's Digiorno
A mind controlling gooey digiorno

It's not a transformer, it's an aggregate of silicon-based microbes that can impersonate humans.
if it's human-shaped most of the time, then yes.
if it's some kind of blob most of the time, then no.

this is the true definition of an oc

oh yeah I have one of these original character things

so this art is not mine cause im pretty bad at art and can never hope to get this good, i commissioned this by a gal named harululu who's pretty gg and you should go check her out on deviant art or something idk

so these are both the same guy and his name is Yuuki Hikaru and he's some gay ass spic from Japan. I made him for a Persona roleplay I do and he's a huge starfish and really shouldn't exist but whatever I guess.

add him to op and you horrible yet beautiful people should draw him for me maybe i guess

So I took that character quiz for my main character.
For the peeps that don't know it's this guy:

After taking the quiz, I kind of feel that through all of these years the guy is shaping to be something now.

after taking the quiz for

I've figured out some things character wise

sorry for double toast but I figured I might as well finish this today, there
I hope op can remove the oc I have in the op and replace it with this (intense nudge and wink)
(name is Blue Topaz)

Edit: Was gonna mention earlier, but the thing I used to embed the image links inline is a modified version of Steve's embedder + custom CSS.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 10:12:42 PM by dargereldren »

I'll update when I get better images of gyero and rototo

Can you add Aris to the OP please?

Can you add Aris to the OP please?
its just a yellow version of your other oc though

not seeing it

looks different enough to me