OC megathread - why

Author Topic: OC megathread - why  (Read 288077 times)

does an oc have to have a drawn character or can it just be an idea
it doesn't have to be drawn

Might aswell post about another OC. His name is Raven. He's really into japanese culture, which can be seen in his appearance (usually wears a kimono, or a samurai-styled armor, while wielding a katana). Physically he is weak as forget, but he is really agile and intelligent. He has some major drinking problems, which usually lead him into some really awkward situations. He is loyal to hardly anyone and works most of his life as a sellsword.

Oh yeah, he's also in a polyamorous relationship with an ancient demon and a genderless undead person thingy.... It's a long story.

And he has red hair.

Long story short, he's a wannabe samurai, with drinking problems and he gets all the ladies.... And the genderless undead things...
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 02:15:33 AM by jarelash »

so... is he japanese? :cookieMonster:
No. Just really into Japanese culture.
His homeworld's culture is sort of a mixture between vikings and feudal Japan.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 01:58:54 AM by jarelash »

Y'all brothers better check this out
Also face you should add this to the OP while the survey is being done
I've added J.

i've added tie dye thigh guy

lol my idea of a character sounded like a completely normal person until i decided to add superpowers

lol my idea of a character sounded like a completely normal person until i decided to add superpowers
well that's how most superheroes are

is it bad or good that none of my ocs have powers of any kind

is it bad or good that none of my ocs have powers of any kind

neither. it isn't necessarily bad to have a powerless OC but it doesn't automatically make an OC good either

I legit can't finish this because the answer to "Is your character humanoid" is "sometimes".

I legit can't finish this because the answer to "Is your character humanoid" is "sometimes".
if it's a transformer it's not humanoid. not according to the survey itself, at least

It's not a transformer, it's an aggregate of silicon-based microbes that can impersonate humans.

It's not a transformer, it's an aggregate of silicon-based microbes that can impersonate humans.
So no, it's not human.

oh
I just assumed......

but in that case I would say it isn't humanoid
So no, it's not human.
well "humanoid" doesn't mean "human" so