Author Topic: Join Team South Korea!  (Read 2265 times)

if you are interested in participating in the Blockland World Cup, then you should consider joining team South Korea!

"why should i join your team instead of the others?"
that is a great question. as part of the South Korea team, you would be training with a highly motivated manager and supporting one of your favorite Asian countries!

"How regularly would our team practice?"
Team practice will be tricky considering time zone differences and work schedules and even school, but we will practice as a team whenever we get the opportunity.

"this sounds great, how can i become part of your team?"
its simple, just shoot me a PM (or post in the topic) containing info such as, your BLID, your ingame name, how often you can be online, how motivated you are, and what position you want (e.g. Goal keeper, captain, player, or substitute)
 using this template is recommended

NAME:
BL_ID:
Ingame Name:
How Often can you be online:
Motivation:

OUR TEAM UNIFORM (open for modification)

OUR MASCOT (open for modification)

OUR CURRENT MEMBERS
GhostStar - Team Manager
Dallas richard Kicker - Player
Boba Fett - player
pefu19 - player

this team does not yet qualify to enter the world cup. in order to qualify, we must have at least three members. that is why we have our own topic
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 01:18:30 AM by GhostStar »

Put it on the damn main thread!

Put it on the damn main thread!
i dont have enough players yet.

I swear, if there is even one more of these "Join Team x!" threads, I'm gonna make a thread called "Join Team Yoshi's Island!"

Down with the Southern imperialists!

Join uh Northern Victors! Glory to glorious leader of state!

I swear, if there is even one more of these "Join Team x!" threads, I'm gonna make a thread called "Join Team Yoshi's Island!"
more advertisement for my team than just one post in the main thread. There is nothing wrong with having a seperate topic for my team.

Down with the Southern imperialists!

Join uh Northern Victors! Glory to glorious leader of state!
damn commies!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 02:03:29 PM by GhostStar »

NAME: Dallas richard Kicker
BL_ID: 60203
Ingame Name: refer to name
How Often can you be online: most of the time, it depends on the time the match is hosted.
Motivation: i want to take down filthy northern commies, and show southern dominance.

lol where are the actual blockland koreans? i want to see them own everyone

NAME: Dallas richard Kicker
BL_ID: 60203
Ingame Name: refer to name
How Often can you be online: most of the time, it depends on the time the match is hosted.
Motivation: i want to take down filthy northern commies, and show southern dominance.
accepted

lol where are the actual blockland koreans? i want to see them own everyone
wait that was real?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 03:35:08 PM by GhostStar »

I'd like that

do this
and enter as your own team

Please tho, make it a team and I'll join :) No joke

Team uniform updated to red and blue on white instead of orange on white. Will update pic when I get home from work

Just make it, i'll be glad to join your team!