How to: drama

Author Topic: How to: drama  (Read 7919 times)

im pretty sure this isnt the first how to guide made

it isnt even the best, no offense

I think this topic is more informative than any other topic in drama I have ever seen

My point is that in general a lot of the topics could be made with a little more thought and maturity
Ironically enough the same people who read your thread thought it was a better idea to respond to a known troublemaker, who had PLENTY of "well made" dramas, and instead of doing the "mature and thoughful" act of IGNORING HIM, they RESPONDED BACK. what you're essentially doing is teaching children to practice abstinence, they might understand it a bit and learn something, but at the end of the day most of them will learn with experience. the only reliable way to deal with an issue is just to deal with, not document it.

im sorry i do not agree with your thread but the smell of try hard is unbearable.
You appear to be the only person upset about it. Sorry it's such a problem? If you don't like the thread, why post on it? Wouldn't you want it to die off rather than bumping?

If you don't like the thread, why post on it? Wouldn't you want it to die off rather than bumping?

You seem to be forgetting the Blockhead logic.

You appear to be the only person upset about it.
im breaking down in tears

If you don't like the thread, why post on it? Wouldn't you want it to die off rather than bumping?

Adin has a point with this

Adin has a point with this

No he doesn't. His 'point' assumes that the most important possible thing to him is this thread dying. It's almost certain that Blockzillahead valued insulting AdinX over the death of this thread.

In addition to the above, he probably (correctly) assumed that the topic would be posted in again regardless of if he had posted in or not. So it really doesn't matter whether or not he posted, it would have been bumped anyway.

Any Drama topic worth even paying attention too will already be set up nicely.

Thank you for posting this.  Now we have an easy-to-link resource when someone forgets up a drama.

Also the title comparison is useful.

This man, deserves a medal.

Sticky this pls

How to normal sticky: Hire someone to bump this every minute, hour or day.

I know this sounds crazy but thats how i do it in my some oldass forums that died lol.

How to normal sticky: Hire someone to bump this every minute, hour or day.

I know this sounds crazy but thats how i do it in my some oldass forums that died lol.
I call dibs on bumping.