Author Topic: [NEWS] israel invades gaza strip, begins ground offensive  (Read 21231 times)

Israel instigated this crCIA when they blamed hamas for the kidnappings. This rocket fire is the only way they know how to fight and resist.
I don't really see that as a noble action considering that it's just giving Israel an actual justification to launch more rockets into the Gaza Strip. As far as resistance goes, there are something like 100,000 displaced Palestinians right now, so Palestine seems to be worse off the more that Hamas 'resists' Israel.

Hamas understands that they can't get anything done (like make peoples lives better) while under Israeli blockade and so they fire rockets till they can get a ceasefire on their terms, not Israels. Call it stupid, call it counter intuitive, whatever. It makes sense while living in Gaza.

Hamas understands that they can't get anything done (like make peoples lives better) while under Israeli blockade and so they fire rockets till they can get a ceasefire on their terms, not Israels. Call it stupid, call it counter intuitive, whatever. It makes sense while living in Gaza.
It's stupid and counter intuitive.

Oh, I thought the title said NSFW. I was like "What?"

If you think anything /pol/ says is reasonable, you are most likely somewhat antisemitic.
Doesn't saying that make you yourself somewhat prejudiced?

Doesn't saying that make you yourself somewhat prejudiced?
The title of the board is Politically Incorrect ffs

The title of the board is Politically Incorrect ffs
Because they're not concerned with being politically correct?

This forum is the blockland forum but you can talk about Roblox if you want.

Because they're not concerned with being politically correct?

This forum is the blockland forum but you can talk about Roblox if you want.
Actually it's a containment board for the scum of 4chan so they don't stuff up the rest of it. Which they do anyways.

Actually it's a containment board for the scum of 4chan so they don't stuff up the rest of it. Which they do anyways.
All boards on 4chan could be described as "containment boards".
/mlp/, /lgbt/, /soc/, even /b/ are all called "containment boards" by people who dislike them.

When it comes right down to it anyone can post on the board weather they're liberal or conservative, moderate or extremist etc. and it's hard to take people seriously that judge a board before ever spending any amount of time on it.

delta just cancelled all flights to israel indefinitely

I'm all for hamas using what little money they have on improving the lives of its people, and also trying to reach a peace deal. Except look at what happened to the west bank when supposed peace was reached. Settlements, hate crimes, checkpoints everywhere, etc. Palestinians in Gaza elected hamas because they saw them as the only means of not giving up the fight for their homeland. Something Fatah, or the PA, has failed to do in their eyes. Israel instigated this crCIA when they blamed hamas for the kidnappings. This rocket fire is the only way they know how to fight and resist.

So you are a proponent of a known terrorist group? Also just so you guys know, another ceasefire was issued and Israel accepted it; while the Palestinians declined.

So you are a proponent of a known terrorist group? Also just so you guys know, another ceasefire was issued and Israel accepted it; while the Palestinians declined.
IF YOU'RE NOT WITH US, YOU'RE AGAINST US!

The concept of a terrorist group is a funny one. Hamas is a terrorist group to big superpowers like the usa. Israel is a terrorist group to many other people. You could argue that the war crimes Israel has committed throughout history, such as massacres, countless civilian killings, violating tons of UN laws, etc. are also acts of terrorism. What stops them from being titled as terrorists? Is it the legitamicy from the UN? Is it the fancy suits their government members wear? Is it the official looking tanks and weapons they have? Is it money? You tell me. In my opinion, terrorist is a word that has been thrown around to make people look like savages. "Oh they are terrorists, so its okay if we oblitarate anyone living under their jurisdiction". To Palestinians, its nearly the same concept. " The Israelis are terrorists who have killed my relatives and friends. I need to fight back". Which brings us to this ceasefire, brokered by the USA and Egypt. Both countries who see Hamas as an enemy. The only way to get a ceasefire is to sit Hamas and Israeli officials together, with some middleman like John Kerry, and actually talk about what each others demands are. Israel doesn't want to do this, and wants a ceasefire on its own sole terms. I'm no proponent of Hamas, I recognize they are not a good governmental force and have done many terrible things, but that doesn't mean I will hate them just because someone called them a terrorist group. Nelson Mandela was labeled a terrorist as well, and now look at the guys legacy.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 08:16:25 PM by Count »