Author Topic: Scale Wand  (Read 5621 times)

Sets the vehicle's scale to the scale pref. It's a wand and stuff, super admin only. Use /scaleSize x y z to change the values.
As requested by padmedog.

Download

no pix no clix
sounds very useful
makes it easier to not crash the server with eval :))

what the hell are you trying to enter

what the hell are you trying to enter
$vehicleToCrash = _brick.vehicle; crash();

no pix no clix
sounds very useful
Why use Eval when there are OnVehicleSpawn events?

Yay! Now I can make everyone toothpicks!

Fun!
can't wait to test this.

Why use Eval when there are OnVehicleSpawn events?
because you cannot enter ridiculously and hilariously large values.

Good point.

Hm... not to be mean, but I think this is a little useless when you got the vehicles event pack... Sorry !

Was expecting this to scale builds and stuff. 8/10 for dissapointment and for unusefullnes.  Jk this is really cool.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 10:03:17 AM by GhostStar »

Hm... not to be mean, but I think this is a little useless when you got the vehicles event pack... Sorry !

"I'm going to say something overly rude and inconsiderate of people that actually put a lot of time in to something, and then tell them it's useless, and say I'm not trying to be mean! That's polite, right?"
I put a lot of effort into this.
Anyways, I updated. Issue with coding stuff.

"I'm going to say something overly rude and inconsiderate of people that actually put a lot of time in to something, and then tell them it's useless, and say I'm not trying to be mean! That's polite, right?"
what the forget
how is saying 'this is kind of useless' "overly rude" or "inconsiderate"?
who gives a stuff if you put 5 hours in to it. if it already exists its gone to waste
clearly this hasnt though, ive been having lods of fun with it. its much more useful than the vehicle events pack