Why was RTB taken down?

Author Topic: Why was RTB taken down?  (Read 6053 times)

Meh, it would be more devastating to a little thorn like you to cut your internet service completely, so you would have to go out and find another and get banned from that one.
I have never gotten banned from Verizon FiOS. Ephialtes is not as stupid as the community is, and that's a good thing. The community has a thirst for "devastating" undesirable players.

The community has a thirst for "devastating" undesirable players.

especially if they keep trying to act like they're the victim

I have never gotten banned from Verizon FiOS. Ephialtes is not as stupid as the community is, and that's a good thing. The community has a thirst for "devastating" undesirable players.
Jesus christ, if you stop acting like your better than us and stop acting like we're the ones at fault, maybe we wouldn't hate you so much.

rtb was taken down because ephi was a big baby

Jesus christ, if you stop acting like your better than us and stop acting like we're the ones at fault, maybe we wouldn't hate you so much.
I've tried that 4 months ago and it didn't work out.

Well aren't you a condescending bottle of fermenting spunk...

I wouldn't be surprised why anyone would hate you with the tone you bring forth.

I wouldn't be surprised why anyone would hate you with the tone you bring forth.
Because that tone was created by the community.

Because that tone was created by the community.

The community isn't always a bunch of circlejerking idiots, there are quite a few intelligent users here, so quit generalizing.

The community isn't always a bunch of circlejerking idiots
from what ive seen over these past years i think it's the opposite of this statement, but i love you guys and the game though, i just wish you all would just stop hating on random people

there are quite a few intelligent users here
Yosher and you must be part of them. There are plenty of great, neutral users here who have made many add-ons and contributed to the community, but I'm targeting everybody who hangs around drama and/or likes to jump on bandwagons, in order to gain reputation.

the only kind of reputation you could possibly get from drama is a negative one

from what ive seen over these past years i think it's the opposite of this statement, but i love you guys and the game though, i just wish you all would just stop hating on random people

Another generalization. Usually if there is a lot of hate from at least several respectable users it's most likely not misguided.

Yosher and you must be part of them. There are plenty of great, neutral users here who have made many add-ons and contributed to the community, but I'm targeting everybody who hangs around drama and/or likes to jump on bandwagons, in order to gain reputation.

Then quit generalizing all of the forumers like that.

the only kind of reputation you could possibly get from drama is a negative one
yeah i wish this was the case too :/

Usually if there is a lot of hate from at least several respectable users it's most likely not misguided.
i don't know what you consider respectable but if the majority/populars do something stupid im gonna think it's stupid probably. (example: starbound devs)

i don't know what you consider respectable but if the majority/populars do something stupid im gonna think it's stupid probably. (example: starbound devs)

So it's stupid for everyone to hate someone who is clearly acting like an idiot?

I guess it's all conditional.

I've been tormented for three months by communitists.

Either I'm misreading this, or hammereditor thinks he's being bullied by communism.